Rings, Gems and Other Non-Sparkly Things

"Cause you're amazing, just the way you are," my boyfriend of 2 years whispers into my ear. I kiss Harry's cheek. He grabs me and kisses my forehead. I smile, I knew Harry was a player, but I was the girl to make him take off his jersey and exit the game. Especially after that girl Taylor Swift...

    "I love you baby," I reply, kissing his neck. He rubs my back and pulls me onto his lap. He kisses my nose and brushes a strand of my midnight black hair out of my emerald eyes. He takes the side of his thumb and traces patterns from freckle to freckle on my pale cheeks.

    "I love you too Lily," he kisses me softly. Even to this day when our lips meet fireworks go off and somebody gives the butterflies in my stomach LSD. I wrap my fingers in his curls. He pulls away and smiles his cheeky grin at me.

   "So what do you want to do for our 2 year?" I think for a moment, not really on what I want to do. Back on when we first met. He had JUST broken up with that bitch Taylor... I saw him hiding behind the Eiffel tower and I walked over and begun talking to him as any sane person would've done...

   "Lily, how about I surprise you?" Harry asks me sweetly. He kisses my neck and carries into our room of the flat we share with the other boys, including Josh. He sets me on the bed with ease since I'm miniature for the average 19 year old. Harry hands me my red dress. It has a tank top sleeve and ends right above mid-thigh. I smile and slip it on, just for him. He also hands me my black stilettos and a thin black belt. I roll my eyes but slip them on just to make him happy.

    "I'll be right back love," he informs me before kissing my cheek and disappearing. I sit on the bed and pull out my notebook. I begin sketching an eye, before I could finish the lashes Harry is back in the room wearing a tux. My eyes widen, he's out of his usual apparel, he must have something special planned. He takes my hand and kisses it softly.

    "Are you ready?" he asks me innocently. I smile and grab my camera for a quick shot. He smiles his adorable cheeky grin and I set the camera down.

    "I am now," I reply, we walk out the front door and down the steps. Liam is waiting in the dark green Lamborghini for us. We slide in and Harry leans forward and whispers something in his ear. I can only catch the words 'as planned' I sigh deeply.

    "Harry where are we going?" I ask him propping up my feet. He smiles his beautiful cheeky smile and it draws me in.

   "You'll know when we get there," he puts his hand over my gem eyes and we come to a slow stop. I hear a door open and Harry's strong, warm hands lead me out into the cool night. He removes his hand to find that we're in front of the Eiffel tower. Harry bends on one knee.

    "Lily, two years ago I was broken, I needed someone desperately but I pushed everyone away. Then you came along, for some reason I didn't tell you off. Whether it's your charm, your softness, something made me stop and think, this is the one. Now Lilith Samuel, will you make me the happiest boy on Earth and marry me?" Harry pulls out a small velvet box. My hands fly to my mouth and a tear falls out of the corner of my eye.

    "Really?" I whisper. I hear Liam take a photo. Harry smiles seriously and nods. He opens the box to reveal a half carat diamond. I gasp and hug him tightly.

    "Yes, Harry. Yes," he slips the ring on my tiny finger and wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss him deeply and passionately. My hands trail down his back and up his arms. He pulls back to say something.

    "Is the diamond too small? I can always go back and get a bigger one..." I silence him with a kiss. We usually aren't this public with our relationship but I'm ecstatic! After 2 years my boyfriend is now my fiance!