Surprises

If you guys like this than fan me!! Don't be scared!!!

Harry helps me up the steps and inside to our room. I lay on the bed both physically and mentally exhausted. I curl up in a ball and exhale. I was pregnant, with Harry's child. Until that whore Taylor Swift killed it. Almost killed me. Murder, attempted murder, kidnapping all the things she's getting charged with. They'll lock her up for the rest  of her life.

                                          If we win.

Those three words keep rolling through my head. If we win, if the jury finds her guilty. If not what will happen? Will she try to kill me again? Will she get put into an insane asylum? Harry walks in and cuddles into me.

"Lily, I love you. But you smell like hospital." I turn over and smile at him.

"I guess that means I need to bathe," I slowly stand up but Harry whisks me off my feet and carries me into our bathroom. It's covered in lily petals and candles. The lights are off but the flame of the candles makes everything visible. He strips me down and sets me into the warm bubble bath.

"Harry, you did all this for me?" I whisper. He smiles and leans close.

"Surprise surprise. I still love you," he kisses me softly and I relax every muscle in my body. I sigh heavily and look up at him.

"How did you know?" I ask him, my voice coming out in a whisper. He holds my hand before replying,

"Because after I left Taylor I thought I'd done something so horrible that no one could love me. But you did, and I realized while you were gone that no matter what happened to you. I would always love you," he kisses my hand as I tear up.

"I love you Harry," I whisper, he kisses my forehead and walks out of the bathroom so I can wash up.

"I love you too Lily, always have. Always will," he leaves and the room becomes quiet.

Again, sorry this chpter is short but further in they will get longer!! If you like what you're reading then fan me!! Comment too! Xx