Welcome home!

A/N Hope you guys like it! If you do then please, FAN ME :D

I just put the coffee on by the time I'm pinned against the counter. I can't help but laugh by the sudeness.

"Wow Harry, pushy much?" I giggle at him. He spins me around and kisses me passionatly, as we snog he lifts me up onto the cold counter. I run my fingers through his messy curls before resting them on the nape of his neck.

"I love you Lily," he pushes against me, I wrap my legs around his waist and he pulls me onto him. I hear the door open but I'm to slow to react.

"I'm ho-" Niall stops midsentence because of the sight he's come in to see. I drop off Harry and push him in front of me.  My pale cheeks turn bloodred, I'm avoiding any eye contact.

"Wow, you guys work fast," I hear Zayn chuckle at Niall's response. I shoot Zayn daggers before Harry shifts feet. I move quickly with him so no body gapes at me.

"Liam, Danielle and Perrie come here," I beg of them. Liam laughs but is shushed by Dani, they make a protective circle around me and usher me back into the room. I push Liam out before he sees any unwanted skin. I slam the door and slump on my bed before getting questioned by the girls. They've made me surprisingly comfortable in the past 2 years.

"Well?" Perrie questions. I shrug and search for some clothes.

"Well what?" I pull on a pair of balck, denim shorts.

"We know you've had sex, did you use protection?" Danielle jumps in. I had just grab a shirt before I froze. Shit.... I had probably been standing there frozen for a good 3 minutes before Perrie grabs my shoulder.

"You haven't have you?" she whispers quietly. I blink once before looking at her with terror on my face, I slowly shake my head. No, we hadn't. How could we not have thought of that?

"If you get pregnant before the wedding..." Danielle trails off. Yes, we all know, it'll ruin their career. I throw my shirt on and usher them out the door. Harry's out there talking to Liam.

"Psst, Harry!" I whisper. He doesn't seem to hear me so I grab a pen cap and throw it at him. It hit his ear, perfect shot. He turns to me holding his ear.

"Ow! what was that for?" he whines. I motion for him to come here and he does so accordingly. He holds my hips and kisses my neck. I pull him off and shut the door.

"Harry, we've not been using protection," I inform him. Realisation hits him and his eyes grow wide. He takes my hand and shoots me a question I wasn't prepared for.

"Are you pregnant?" my mouth drops open. I don't know if I am...

"Not that I know of," I answer him. He's 20, I'm 19. We're still really young, too young to have children.

"We need to be more careful," he mumbles. He lies down on the bed and I curl close to him. He kisses my forehead and I go right for his sweet spot, his collarbone.

I plant tiny kisses from his jawlinedown his neck to his collarbone, where I give him lovebites. He moans my name quietly. I trace the tip of my tongue up to his ear where I nibble on it.

"Time to get dressed baby," I whisper in his ear. I pull out a pair of khaki shorts and a short sleeved white button up shirt. I throw it to him and begin our normal routine.