2nd chance?

Because someone likes my story and keeps pressing me to write the next part. Xx

I wrap a towel around myself and blow out the candles. I walk into the bedroom and call out the door for Harry.

"Yes?" he walks in. I'm under the covers and I motion for him to join me. He walks over and pulls back the covers. His eyes grow wide and he looks up at me with a confused look on his face.I smile and twirl my hair.

"Well, you going to join me or not?" I twirl a stray of hair in between my fingers and he smirks. Locking the already shut door he strips down quickly. Crawling in bed with me he kisses my neck.

"You really want to try again?" he whispers in my ear while nibbling on it. I trace my finger along his chest.

"I did a lot of thinking in the bath, and yes. I want this for us," I make a move to slide onto him but he stops me.

"Oh no, I just got you back. I'm here to please you," Harry moves me down and positions himself right outside. I run my fingers through his hair and tangle them. He pushes into me and I moan. With that we begin where we left off.

                                           *3 hours later*

My chest is heaving and I'm drenched in sweat. I pull some hair off my sticky forehead and flip over to look at Harry. He has the world's biggest grin on his face and his green eyes are brighter than a pasture in the middle of summer. He slides close and kisses my nose.

"That. Was. Amazing," he huffs. I smile and kiss him passionately. He wraps his large hand over my waist. I rest my head on his chest and exhale deeply. I fall asleep smiling.