Happy Birthday!

No one remembered but today was my 20th birthday. August 23rd, I put ringlets in my dark hair and look at how good it pairs with my green tee I put on. I apply my usual mascara and foundation but today I add some eyeliner. I find my honeysuckle perfume I spritz some on by the time Harry walks in.

"I almost forgot," he kisses my ear while whispering, "happy birthday Lily." I turn aroound and his warm, soft lips crash into mine. I smile brightly at him and assist him in doing his hair. It's quite a privalige. Only 3 people over the age of 5 can touch Harry's hair, me, Lou and Harry himself.

"You look good," I tell him before kissing his collarbone. He moans and love bites right behind  my ear, in my sweet spot. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him softly. We walk out of the bathroom and I search for my balck and green converse. I slip them on and we leave for the day. On the way out I get bombarded with hugs from everyone.

"See you guys later!" I call over my shoulder as Harry pulls me out to the car. I hop into the driver side and Harry slides into the passanger.

"Where are we going?" I ask him sweetly. He thinks for a moment and smiles.

"The mall," I roll my eyes but do as he says. As we're driving the song 'Set Fire to the Rain' comes on. I can't help but smile. Adele is my third all time favorite singer. One Direction is my fav and Ed Sheeran is a close second. Harry and I start singing.

'I let it fall, my heart and as it fell you rose to claim it. It was dark and I was over until you kissed my lips and you saved me' I bust out laughing and turn the music down.

"When I was a sophmore my boyfriend had broken up with me while we were listening to Adele's 'Someone Like You' so I turned to him and said 'I'm not Adele, I don't wish the best for you, nor do I want to find someone like you. I do however want to set fire to all your shit.' And I stormed off," I tell Harry, reminiscing on my smart comeback. That guy was an idiot anyways.  

Harry just laughs and laughs his attractive chuckle until we get to the mall.

"Wow babe, you sure were a badass back then," he replies as we pull into a parkingspace.

"Still am, once a bluebelt in taekwondo always a bluebelt," I whisper hopping out of the car into the lot. Harry takes my hand and we walk into the mall.

A/N Sorry the chapters are short, but I'll start making them longer when I get more reads.