What. The. Hell

You guys should really love me. Because I update a lot more than others do. You know what you should do to prove your love to me? Fan me. You should fan me so I know you love me and I update more. If you fan me then I might even start another story. But I won't if no one loves me. SO fan me ;) Xx

"Lily!! Get up!" I hear being shouted at me. I groan not wanting to open my eyes before my face is attacked by a pillow. I jump three feet in the air and find Harry yanking on clothes.

"What the bloody hell!!" I reply fully waking up. Harry tosses me a professional red pencil skirt and a white blouse.

"The trial. Put this on," I jump out of bed and start throwing clothes on. I pull my hair up in a bun and brush my teeth. I slip on a pair of black flats and Harry yanks me out the door. We pile into the limo and Paul pulls off.

"You guys are always late," Zayn jokes. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Shit, Zayn was ready before us? We need to fix that." We pull up to a large courthouse, fans and reporters are everywhere screaming our names. Some of the fans are waving signs that say '#S.S. Lily' I can't help but smile at their support.

"Everyone keep a straight face," Liam orders. We nod and file out of the car. Harry takes my hand and ushers me inside avoiding any and all questions from reporters. We get in and meet our lawyer. He was a middle aged man in a black suit and a red tie. He was going bald and her dark brown eyes.

"Okay, Lily. There is a chance that they call you up to the stands, answer everything truthfully sweetheart," he rubs my arm and leads us into the courtroom. The boys sit in the spectators section right behind me. Harry holding my shoulder.

"Follow my lead,"my lawyer whispered. I should get his name sometime. He might actually be nice. We all rise for the judge to come in. We're seated and I look around. The first person I see is Raji. Oh no, this poor girl is going to get sent to prison because of... her.

My eyes lock with the witch behind it all. Taylor Swift, as her icy, blue eyes lock with my warm green ones I can't help but shiver. I feel the pain that was inflicted upon me all over again. Not physically but mentally. Her lawyer stands up and begins talking but I don't hear anything. My gaze is locked with her. She smirks a terrifying smirk before I hear my name.

"Will Miss Lilith Samuel please come up to the stand?" I look over at my lawyer who right now seems like my best friend. He nods his head and I stand up and take the impossible walk to the stand.

"With your hand on this bible to you swear to say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?" I swallow a lump in my throat and choke out the words I need to say. I sit down and the interrogation begins.

"Lily, can I call you that?" I nod my head slowly. "Lily, where were you the afternoon of Thursday August 23rd?" I look at Harry who nods his head in encouragement.

"I was at the mall with my b- fiance Harry," he nods.

"What were you doing at this mall?" my eyebrows crease. What does this have to do with Taylor kidnapping me and trying to kill me.

"I was eating lunch while he shopped."

"Then what happened?" I'm asked. It all flashes back to me. The fountain, the wish, me being swept away.

"Everything. I went to the wishing fountain while Harry finished lunch hoping to make a wish. I even had out a coin, I was pondering my wish when I was snatched. Harry tried to get me but I was too far away. That's when I blacked out," I look at Harry, holding back tears.

"Did you ever make your wish?" the man asks. What an odd question.

"Yes, as I was being carried away I had thrown my coin into the fountain." Taylor's defense lawyer nodded.