Don't touch me.

A/N Okay you guys. The end is drawing near. So if you guys want more go check out some of my other books! Thanks! Oh, and don't forget to... FAN ME!!! Loves ya! XX

It's been about 3 months since the trial. But more importantly today is the day I get married. I slide into my dress after Danielle finishes my make up. Perrie buttons up the back and turns me around so i can see myself. I'm wearing an a-line off the shoulder strap dress. It has a little bit of lace in the bust area but other wise is totally plain. I love it.

"Sweetie don't cry!" Perrie chirps while I get a little teary eyed, I wave her off and clear up.

"Don't touch me, I might smudge," I joke pointing at my perfectly done face. My hair falls perfectly around my shoulders. The ebony on the snow white is a striking look and my emerald eyes pop. I look over at my two bridesmaids and smile.

"You guys ready?" I ask. They both nod vigorously and I can't help but laugh.

"Then let's go!" It was off to the church.

Okay, the girls have just walked out. Harry is standing up at the alter waiting for me just out of sight. I look over at Paul who's escorting me and I hug him.

"Thank you Paul, and don't let me fall," he smiles at me and squeezes my hand. The doors open and I hear the traditional song start up. I walk slowly and surely up the isle I focus on the beautiful being up there waiting for me. Harry's wearing a black tux with a dark green pocket hankie. All the boys are wearing matching suits and it's rather cute.

Harry's green eyes find me as I reach the alter and Paul hands me off. I stand there for what seems only like moments before I hear the minister say.

"Lillith, do you take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I look up at the balding man then back at Harry.

"I do," the minister guy asks the same question to Harry. Harry grins his big cheeky grin flashing me both if his dimples before replying loudly.

"I do!" our friends and Harry's family chuckles at his enthusiasm. The minister smiles at us.

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife..." Harry grabs me and plants a soft lingering kiss on my lips. I look dazed before the audience catches on.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!" Harry apologizes. The minister smirks and raises his hands.

"Well go ahead and kiss her again!" the minister shouts in the air. Harry holds my hips and swings me down, he plants a long, sweet kiss on my lips that I want to last forever. By the amount of pictures in those 5 seconds I'm sure it will.

"Then new Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles!" Harry practically drags me out of the chapel. They can all party it up later. This couple is going straight to the honeymoon.

Don't hate me! It still isn't the end!! You don't think I'd leave you like this do you? Nope. If you want more then fan me and/or (preferably and) read some of my other stories! XX