Damn Mazes

A/N Sorry for all the cursing to those that mind.  But she is 19 and that's kinda what you do when nobody is in charge of you... js

I don't take the time to marvel at the floor or anything. I grab Hary's hand and burst through the doors into the lift. I hit the number 3 and pray that the lift move faster. WHen the door dings I leap out leaving Harry in my dust.

"I'm Rose, this is Larry, we need Paul's room," I tell the elderly woman behind the counter. She looks at me and we wait for Harry to catch up. He was holding the lift door for a young girl. Awww!! What a gentleman, good thing she didn't notice him. The woman nods for us to follow her and we do.

"Damn mazes," I whisper to Harry, whom after the 19th consecutive turn has taken the duffle I was dragging. He smiles and nods at me, the woman shushes us for the billontth time and we FINALLY stop in front of a door. Across the hall are loos, I look at the door number and it reads '39846' holy shit that's a mouthful.The woman opens the door and the first face I see is a pale Niall hooked up to machines.

"Niall!" I cry running to him. I grab his hand and kiss it.

"What the bloody hell happened? We're gone for half an hour and you've put yourself in the hospital," I joke with Niall while asking Liam at the same time. Liam shakes his head in shame while Niall asnwers cheerfully.

"I was up in the attic, looking for some ideas for your wedding and when I went to ask Danielle a question I fell and broke a few bones," my mouth falls open. He got hurt, trying to help me?

"Aww Nialler!!" I hug him tightly and he winces in pain. I release him swiftly not wanting to hurt him further. My eyebrows crease and I look over to Liam.

"You sent the Irish one to look for inspiration? Surprise but I don't want a food themed wedding," I playfully punch Liam.

"What bones are broken?" I ask him seriously.

"His right arm, one rib and three toes," Liam informs me. I gasp and turn to Harry, who on cue tosses the bag to Louis and holds me. I sob into his chest, ruining any makeup I had on. Zayn was the bravest, or stupidist, of the other boys and pat me on the back.

"There are clothes and stuff for everyone in that bag, just randomness, any outfirts were unplanned," Harry tells Louis who nods. I dry my eyes and turn around.

"Except Niall, I got your favorite outfit packed," he beams up at me from the hospital bed.

"Well let's see them!" Louis shouts, meaning our tattoos. I show them mine and they looked at it in awe. It was extremly cute... Then they check out Harry's and they all loved how they matched.

"I know!!" Harry randomly shouts, I jum a meter into the air and look at him like he needs to be in the pshyco ward.

"What?" I ask him. Anyone else would've told him to shutup but I know that'll only make it worse. He smiles and picks me up to swing me around. I can't help but laugh when he kisses me softly.

"Our theme to the wedding! Infintite! Everyhting we get must be agless! White, black and light blue could be our color scheme," he says with a cheeky grin on his face. Everyone else seems to be pondering it, but I know that it's perfect.

"I love it," I say. Then I turn around and kiss him, he wraps his arms around my waist and we begin full out snogging. I play with his curls as we hear many protests. Along the lines of groans to 'PDA' which came from Louis to 'get a room' before Danielle tells them to shut up. Harry picks me up and I shriek.

"Okay!!! Set me down now!" He smiles devilishly.

"No," I lift an eyebrow.

"Set me down or no sex until the wedding," in less than a second Harry has droppedme onto the floor. I laugh loudly chorused with Niall and Louis.

"Ohhh someone wants sex," Zayn pokes Harry's arm. Harry slaps him away and spits back.

"Bloody right, I have been getting any since day 1, unlike SOMEONe we know," he stares at Zayn until he turns bright red. At that point the doctor walks in.