Chinese and a surprise?

After only eating half of my food and Harry eating the rest we decided to put on Sex in the City...

"Really? Sex in the City, that's what you want to watch?" I ask Harry, he shrugs and puts it in. I cuddle close and Harry plays with the lace. About half way through I'm planting tiny kisses on his jawbone and he's struggling to watch the movie.

"Alright that's it!" he shouts starting me. He lifts me up and carries me into the room, it's quarter after 4 in the morning. He pulls his shirt off me and kisses my stomach. his finger traces the tattoo on my hip and he pulls off his shirt. I take in his abs as he removes his pants. In a second he's lying on top of me kissing me deeply.

"Wow that was fast," I whisper in his ear before we begin snogging again. I reach down and pop Harry's boxers. I laugh while he kisses my neck. In just a few moments we're both naked under the covers.

"To us," I hear Harry whisper, I kiss his chest.

"To us."

                                                             *3 hours later*

I feel Harry's lips on my cheek but instead of opening my eyes I curl closer to him. He wraps his arm around me and traces patterns on my back. I place my hand on his stomach and feel him flex.

"Like my abs huh?" I hear him chuckle as he pulls me close. I sigh deeply, knowing I won't be able to get back to sleep now. I open my eyes to see his bird tattoos on his muscular chest.

"Morning," I whisper stretching. Harry smiles brightly and chirps.

"Good morning love!" I cover my ears, it's too early to be yelling. Harry kisses me softly before apologizing for his early morning loudness.

"I'm sorry love," I smile and slide out of bed. I find a pair of red girl boxers and a matching bra and slide them on. Harry pulls on a pair of boxers and I walk to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.