Part 24

Chapter 26

Marcy was a nerve wreck walking out in public dressed as she was carrying the big pink bags stuffed to the brink. The street was relatively calm yet coming out of the outrageous store with those bags she instantly drew everyone's attention. The bus stop was right outside the store and yet those few steps towards it were the most embarrassing steps she had ever taken.

Just standing at the bus stop drew less looks however much to Marcy's surprise. Most of the stares she drew there were from guys however and they all gave her the creeps, especially those somewhat hungry looks at her butt. God she wished she could hide from those stares, but there was no where for her to hide.

It was a relief when the bus finally pulled up in front of the stop. In a mincing hurry Marcy got on, she was painfully aware that just like in the street all eyes were on her as she tried her best to mince to a spot as far removed from another passenger as she could find and sat down hiding as much behind the seat in front of her and behind her bags as she possibly could.

Only once she was sitting down it occurred to her that it might not have been the outfit or even the bags that had gotten her all that attention. She only now realised that ever step she had taken since leaving CC's had been in that extremely swishy mince she had been forced to adopt. There was no Stephanie with a crop around, no Linda to punish her, yet she had gotten so used to mincing that it had pretty much come naturally when walking out. So natural that it hadn't really registered she was doing it.

No wonder people had looked at her. God she wanted the seat to swallow her realising everyone here had seen her mince through the bus. Especially thinking back to how Shockingly extreme she had thought the mincing to be when she was first introduced to it.

When the bus finally stopped at the stop near her house after the most embarrassing trip of her life Marcy practically ran out, paying close attention not to fall back in her mincing ways. She had to actively think about walking normal only to realise that she had never before thought about how one walked normally. It almost felt awkward even as she tried to walk as normal as possible, after all there were no instructions on how to do so, and the ingrained mince and plug made her move with a sway in her step nevertheless.

Maybe that was for the best though a manly walk would have looked even more out of place with her outfit and bags. It looked somewhat on the girlish side, even if she had really been a girl, yet it looked so much more normal than the mince.

Marcy felt that if she didn't concentrate she would probably fall back into her mince after it had been drilled in all day long. If she could focus on walking normal for a while however she might be able to simply reverse the reflex to mince. After all a day of mincing wouldn't be enough to make it a real habit she would have to train to break.

Out of the bus Marcy ran to her house as fast as she possibly could, praying that her parents wouldn't be home yet. She knew she was cutting it close, but dressed like she was she wanted to be inside as fast as possible, god if one of the neighbours saw she could be in just as much trouble as if her parents would see her now.

Much to her horror her keys seemed to have switched key chains to a chain that had a neon pink cock shape hanging off it when she fished it out of the bag Linda had said she put it in. When she barged into the door she realised the house was still empty. It didn't mean she had time to relax however as her parents could still come home every minute, so reluctantly she rushed up the stairs, knowing her blackmailer awaited her there.

That dreaded fear became a reality as she only just set foot into her room when the speakers came to life. "Good evening Marcy, I hope you had a great day at work? Linda gave me an interesting phone call this morning regarding your horniness and well I have to say I'm disappointed in you, lying to try and get someone else to get you off." The voice said making Marcy's stomach knot up.