Part 9

Chapter 10

While Mark was going through his night time ritual and sleeping Lisa was at CC's getting licked to orgasm after orgasm by Stephanie. The more she learned about sissies the more she knew it was what she had always wanted. She had never been with a such a pretty girly girl like Stephanie, and definitely never with anyone who was that good with a tongue. The though of it being a guy who was locked up and frustrated was even better.

If she had any doubts before she was sure now. She wanted a sissy for herself. Even if Linda had told her that she could come by any time she wanted. She kind of wondered just how pretty Mark could become. One thing was certain she was going to see to it that he got as pretty as possible.

Lisa was just screaming through another orgasm when John came in. It was her fourth in the short time they had had to wait on him. "Alright sissy stop!" Lisa commanded pushing Stephanie away with her foot on the sissies chest. She got up and ordered. "now put my panties and tights back in place.

While Stephanie did as she was ordered John simply stormed towards the two women. He himself had never realised Stephanie was in fact a sissy. It gave him an instant hard-on. He had seen over the weeks that a guy like Mark could get him worked up much to his surprise, but that they could be such a hot piece of ass was new to him. Oh god how he would love to abuse a sissy like that. It had been looking to ruin Mark's life, but now he cared more about getting himself the perfect obedient girlfriend he had always wanted, and this stupid blond was ruining everything.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! You have no right to fucking blackmail me you bitch, and I won't have any of it. Things were just getting juicy damnit. He was just getting home and was about to finger himself when you..." John screamed angrily, but he got cut off by Linda. Lisa didn't look all too worried or phased about John's outburst.

"Oh please shut your fucking mouth and listen John, you might even be interested in what we have to discuss!" Linda retorted shutting John up, but it was clear he didn't plan on staying that way for long. Never the less he was listening now and Linda was sure he would fall in line. At least she hoped so. She had convinced her young protégée that having a sissy was fun, so she would get to keep her first client, but they hadn't discussed what to do with John yet. Either way was fine for Linda, working with Lisa would be way more fun anyways.

Now that everyone was silent Lisa took the word. "John, you are the one who has no right to blackmail my boyfriend. Turning you in would only be my civic duty. I am not here to take Mark away from you though." Lisa said both to the surprise from both John and Linda.

"I mean you have done a pretty good job off sissifying my boyfriend up until now, and you may continue to do so. From now on though your game is played by my rules. Before you object I am not that strict. Every big change should just be run by me first. I will most likely approve, but I need to know. Also, I get to make demands for changes and you will be the one forcing them on Mark." Lisa explained gaining a genuine interest from both Linda and John who suddenly didn't think this would be so bad anymore.

"In the mean time I will play the understanding girlfriend. I will act like I know no better than it all being his idea. I will just be supportive of his new choice in life and help him live the life that he 'wants' or at least I will act as if that is all I am aware off. Also I heard you made him a website that's still private? Well I want full access and give Linda full access too if that isn't the case yet. I will be spending a lot more time in Marks room and if I am in the picture you should always make me unrecognisable or I will go to the police anyways. Is that a deal?" Lisa asked firmly enjoying the way in which she had really shut John up.

John thought about Lisa's offer. He didn't like that he would have to ask permission for his actions. At the same time, it didn't sound like Lisa would be denying permission either, so it sounded more like it was informative. He could work with that if it meant he would get to continue the sissification of Mark as he had been doing so far. Lisa saying she would be present in Marks room was a big bonus as well. The girl might be a bitch, but she was a hot bitch. Getting to watch her too would be way better than just toying with the sissy.