Part 4

Chapter 4

The next morning Mark was woken up by a loud mechanical voice. "Wakey wakey sissy, time to start your day, and what better way to start it than with another wank." Mark groaned loudly but he did as the voice said anyway. With a sigh he grabbed the boxers of his night stand and Pulled them over his head once more.

Since this had started he had spent countless hours inhaling the scent of these nasty boxers. It wasn't anything new anymore, but it remained embarrassing. His cock was already standing at full attention in the now crusty panties as he once more started wanking.

At least it was easier now than it had been the last time last night. He came within a few minutes after which he got up. Heading to the bathroom he almost made the mistake of standing up to pee, but just in time he managed to correct himself with bright red cheeks. Once more wiping after he was done.

Being done he carried the boxers to the sink and ran some warm soapy water. Handwashing the boxers and his panties had become part of his morning routine by now. The boxers went back in their bag and the panties got hung up to dry. The look of these ultra girly panties still made him blush. Once he got that over with he stepped in the shower.

The warm water felt good on his skin, but as he started washing himself he felt awkward. Running his hands all over his baby smooth skin felt so wrong especially knowing that he was being watched. With that in mind he finished his shower as fast as he could.

Just as Mark was stepping back into his room the speakers turned up again. "Good sissy, now I think it is time you do something for me don't you think? After all I have invested in giving you so Many panties and a nice waxing at the salon, it's only fair that you get to invest as well. So, by this evening I want you to get a full set of lingerie, panties, stockings, and a bra at minimum oh and the bra needs to be at least a D-cup. Make sure it is a set I like or else..." Just like that the mechanic voice stopped once more.

Shit, how was he supposed to get that done? What the hell did that guy even like? How was he even supposed to know? Mark thought in panic, he had no idea what the "or else" meant, but it couldn't be good.

It took a couple of minutes for Mark to calm down but once he did he was a little more clear headed and actually able to think of a solution. Clearly whoever the perv behind this was would like the panties he had given him, so those would be his reference to what kind of lingerie he would need to buy. Looking through his panty collection, he realised that while they were all different styles and colours, they all had one thing in common. All his panties were over the top girly, well true sissy panties for lack of a better word. They weren't meant to be racy but rather cute and eye catching. The only really racy panties he had were those of his girlfriend.

Not wanting to have to roam lingerie stores until he found a set that he hoped would be satisfactory to his blackmailer, Mark decided to do on online search first. He kind of remembered that Lisa bought her panties mainly at Victoria Secrets, which made it the only brand he really knew. Maybe he could place an order to be picked up at the shop? His blackmailer would be none the wiser and he wouldn't have to roam the whole store. He could just say he needed to pick up a package for his girlfriend.

Maybe this would be easier than he thought after all. A quick look trough the site left him disappointed however. Sure, they had some panties that looked cute and colourful, but nothing nearly as exaggerated as his own panties. Some might cut it, but only barely so and he didn't dare face the consequences of having his purchase declared unfitting. Besides that, he also couldn't find a single pair of stockings, so he would need to hit another shop as well.

Thinking about it going there wouldn't be smart in the first place. After all every girl he knew probably shopped there which would mean that his chances of getting discovered were quite high. Hell, for all he knew some girl from his class or the skate park even had a vacation job there. It was the only lingerie store he knew by name though so if not there, then where was he supposed to find that set?