Part 21

Chapter 23

As soon as Linda had left Stephanie spoke up again. "Marcy, minthe over to the bed right now. We have no more time to wathte. You heard my mommy the doethn't want to get dithapointed and I thwear if you dithapoint you won't only have to fear whatever the has in mind." Stephanie threatened with the crop in hand.

Maybe if Marcy did a good job she would be relieved of her daily sessions with those delivery driver, at least on the days Marcy worked here. Knowing her stepmother it certainly wouldn't be a one-time thing to pay off her previous outfit. Not that she minded, having Marcy around lightened the work she had to do.

Under threat of the crop Marcy did her very best to mince to the bed as she was supposed to. Handling these heels was still very hard, but at least she could manage to keep her balance by now. She knew just keeping her balance wasn't enough anymore though. She would need to perfect her mince on top of that if she wanted to avoid the crop.

It was made considerably harder by the severely restraining corset though. After Linda had tightened the laces even breathing had become a task that required concentration. It did help with her required posture though. There was no way Marcy could hold herself in any other position than with her back perfectly straight. In that regard she was way more helpless than before.

She couldn't run and her movements were way stiffer and proper making it impossible to avoid the crop even if she tried. There was no way she would be able to fight her way out of any situation like this and she couldn't even take off the corset if she wanted to, the bow was just too high up on her back.

Left with little choice Marcy minced her way to the bed where the remainder of this horrid outfit was waiting on her. Making sure to tuck her arms against her sides she was surprised to feel an emptiness at her elbows where they had been resting against her waist before.

"Now Marcy I want you to thand thtill while I help you get drethed. Ath you might have noticed that corthet maketh it hard to move a whole lot. Ath a rethult it'th only pothible to wear one if you have help to put it on and to put on the retht of your outfit. If you dreth up alone it'th best to thtick to your garter girdleth, but don't worry I know what you're thinking. If you wear thith corthet often enough, you'll be able to go down a few thizeth in your girdleth tho you can achieve that thame deliciouthly thlender waitht with them without needing help to get drethed." Stephanie lisped barely comprehensible with a certain amount of cruel satisfaction in her voice, but what Marcy could make out terrified her. Such a slender waist was the last thing she wanted. It really made her look like a girl.

True to her word Stephanie helped her get dressed, not that Marcy was particularly grateful for it. Even just piled onto the bed she could already tell that her outfit wouldn't be any better than her lingerie. The first item just confirmed it as a full skirt made up out of white netting went over her head, down her torso to eventually settle onto her hips.

The petticoat reached only up to the tops of Marcy stockings, covering them as long as she stood straight and perfectly still. Any movement would cause it to rise up and fully expose her stocking tops though. If she moved to wild, she feared even her panties would be on plain view.

Her outfit didn't end with just one petticoat, Stephanie pulled another one over her head, this one in pink. The another white one, another pink one and a white one to finish things off. With these five layers, the last petticoat sat nearly horizontally, sticking out just below her now narrow waist. Because of the switch in colours it looked more like her legs were sticking out of the bottom of a fancy cake.

After the petticoats came the dress. It was made up out of a pastel pink satin fabric. The edge of the skirt only just covered the upper layer of petticoats. It had white floppy satin bows stuck to it, each a few inches apart all around the skirts edge.