Part 11

Chapter 13

To Mark's huge relief he witnessed Lisa opening her shorts. Without the tight fly holding the dildo in place it would fall out, at least if Lisa hadn't taken a hold of it to put it neatly back on Mark's night stand.

Lisa took off her shorts completely and her panties along with it. It was instantly clear that her neatly trimmed pussy was sopping wet. It smelled strongly, not unpleasantly unlike John's boxers. While it did smell way better to Mark it wasn't having the same effect on him.

"Since we can't have sex the way I wanted last night I guess I'm going to have to be happy with just oral, I mean unless you can all of a sudden magically unlock yourself?" Lisa observed Mark's expression for a moment. He just looked helpless.

"That's what I thought, well I am not going to sacrifice getting orgasms from my boyfriend just because he is a sissy. So your tongue will have to do. You are going to lick me, and you are going to learn how to do it properly. I mean you better learn cause if you can't do that I really have no use for you at all. Do I?" Lisa said sternly.

Mark just sat there on his knees, not knowing what to say. He didn't like this, not one bit. He had never eaten a pussy before and he never wanted to do that either. Yet right now it looked like he would have no choice but to do exactly that. After all Lisa was right, what else did he have to offer? He couldn't risk losing her either. Losing his girlfriend would devastate him, and who knew how many people she would tell about his little secret if she wasn't his girlfriend anymore. No, he simply could not risk that.

"Well Marcy, what are you waiting for? Get licking." Lisa said, but when Mark didn't react instantly she stopped him. "You know what, I have just been wondering. It really doesn't make sense to me that a sissy like you would only have some panties. I guess they are really frilly and sissy panties, but still it just doesn't make sense." She said closing her legs again.

"Before we continue I want to see your entire collection. I bet a sissy like you just loves getting prettied up for her partner. So that is exactly what we are going to do, we are going to make you really pretty before you get to lick me. Isn't that exciting?" Lisa asked with a big grin plastered on her face.

Mark was shocked, what was he supposed to do now? What would Lisa say when she saw the elaborate lingerie sets he had? Panties were one thing, but those full expensive sets? It would make the chance that he would ever be able to convince her that he wasn't a sissy way slimmer.

He waited a minute just to see if she wouldn't change her mind again, but sadly she didn't. She just sat there on his bed half naked with her arms crossed over her chest waiting for Mark to take action. Eventually he felt like he couldn't wait any longer. It was no use anyways, Lisa was clearly not going to change her mind so all he was risking was getting her mad and after having a taste of what a mad Lisa was like he didn't want a repeat of that.

Slowly Mark got up and walked over to his closet where he opened up the drawer with his lingerie stashed in. With a big smile Lisa appeared behind him looking over his shoulder. "My my sissy, that's a lot of pretty lingerie you have here. So many pretty matching sets as well. Why don't you wear them all the time?" Lisa asked.

When Mark didn't immediately answer Lisa spoke up again. "Well, let me guess. It is because you are embarrassed. Is that it? Of course it is, but I have news for you. I told you I would help you become the sissy you deep down want to be. We have gone over how I won't tolerate you not going forward with things just because you're embarrassed. So, from now on you are going to wear a full set of pretty lingerie all day every day. Isn't that just great?" Lisa asked with a huge smile.

Mark was horrified wearing his lingerie all the time? That was just horrible. Not only was it uncomfortable, especially that overtly tight girdle. It would also increase the chance of him getting found out. He couldn't just let this pass. No, he had to speak up now. "But Lisa, I can't wear that, what if people see. Please you can't be serious aren't these panties bad enough yet?" Mark pleaded.