Part 17

Chapter 19

The drive back home was pretty uneventful, Lisa just sat behind the wheel smiling ear to ear. She had had an awesome day so far, making out with two gorgeous women and now she would spend some quality time with her sissy boyfriend. Marcy was very worried about that quality time. She hoped for sure that it wouldn't involve that dildo going up her ass. There was no way she could take that. She only ever had a finger up there.

Pulling up in front of the house it was early afternoon, more then enough time to have some fun while Marcy's parents were still at work. "Marcy, take the bags out of the trunk and bring them up to your room, then strip down to your lingerie." Lisa simply ordered as she went up to the front door, took the key from under the flower pot and opened up.

Marcy soon went inside and straight up to her room, hoping none of the neighbours had seen her with the Bags from CC's. she went straight upstairs, put the many bags down and stripped down to her lingerie exactly like Lisa had ordered.

Mere seconds later Lisa entered the room smiling down at her obviously very embarrassed sissy boyfriend. "You know this set is so you, with the little cut out for the nipples and your little cage. I just kind of wanted to see it on you again, but you can strip out of this as well and come see me in the bathroom." Lisa said with a big smirk, taking the bag from the sex shop and leaving a stunned Marcy behind in her room.

With a deep sigh Marcy did the only thing she really could do which was obeying Lisa's demands. Not that she really minded getting out of this stupid lingerie one bit. It had caused her enough trouble throughout the day already.

Once she was entirely naked she entered her bathroom only to see that Lisa was now putting up a rather full looking pink rubber enema bag on his shower rod. Instantly Marcy froze in panic, she should have guessed that they didn't but that enema bag for nothing, yet she was nowhere near ready to take this. Especially not one that full.

"Ah here you are, I prepared your enema. Now go lay on the floor ass up face down. This once I am going to do this for you, but after this you will do this on you own. Understood?" Lisa asked firmly, making it clear in her tone that she didn't want to argue.

"Yes Miss Lisa, right away. Is the bag really supposed to be this full though?" Marcy asked nervously, trying to better her situation by obediently getting in position. Yet at the same time posing a careful question to hopefully make her situation a little bit better.

"Well I don't really know yet Marcy, I just started to fill the bag with lukewarm water as is in the instructions. We can always shut the valve if we notice you have had enough. Anyways, first I'm going to give you a good rinse to get most of the dirt out. Then I'm going to give you another rinse with that scented soap so you are squeaky clean and smelling like roses when I finish." Lisa explained.

"Normaly you can just go straight for the soapy rinse in the future. At least as long as you keep up the enemas, you are going to preform one each morning and evening at least. Like that the dirt build up should never get big enough to warrant two rinses." Lisa furthered her explanation while dripping some cool slick lube on his butt hole and on the tip of the slender short pink cock like nozzle.

"Just Relax Marcy, I'm going to show you that if you do this right, you will soon start loving your little enemas just relax and let me do the work." Lisa whispered in Marcy's ear with a smile. She was so excited to start working this small slender dildo shaped nozzle in Marcy's bottom, making it disappear between her butt cheeks. The thought alone made her very wet.

The contrast between what was going to happen, and Lisa's gentle whispers was very stark. She really sounded like she meant well. Maybe this was inevitable. It sure would be nicer not to have to get her fingers dirty every time during her masturbation sessions. What was she even thinking? She shouldn't have to finger herself, but then again, she did, afraid of what would happen if she didn't. For all Lisa knew she really wanted this so in that regard she was only helping or trying to help. Since she didn't come clean about what was really happening Lisa couldn't know right? God this mess really was getting deeper and deeper each day. Marcy thought with a sigh