Part 12

Chapter 14

On Monday morning Mark got woken up rather roughly. It was only 7:30 am, but his phone was going off loudly. Confused he picked it up to see who would call at this ungodly hour. Nerves instantly struck him when he saw his girlfriend's caller ID pop up.

What happened yesterday instantly crashed back to his memory, but even worse was the knowledge that he was supposed to go to CC's with her. Going to that boutique always made him feel nervous but going there with Lisa after she had shown how dominant she could be really made his stomach turn in knots.

Despite not wanting to get confronted with his girlfriend and wanting to get back to sleep Mark didn't dare not pick up. Slowly with a scared heart he picked up the phone. "H...hello, Lisa." He stammered nervously.

"Aaah, Marcy! Good you're awake. I was just calling to let you know I will be there in about an hour and a half to pick you up. I thought I call you in time cause sissies probably need a lot of time to get ready right? Anyway, just go about your routine and I will help pick out your outfit." Lisa stated casually.

Mark could feel his stomach turn even further. He didn't know what he had been thinking, but it had really become very clear that his girlfriend thought of him as nothing but a sissy. "Anyways, I need to get going, see you in a bit." Lisa finished not giving her boyfriend a chance to even reply before shutting off her phone and leaving him with his stomach in knots.

His morning had just started out terrible when he realised that he still had to perform his morning ritual. He only hoped that he wasn't to late yet since it was supposed to be his first thing he did every morning. Quickly he gave the overtly realistic dildo a kiss. Then he grabbed the soiled boxers of his nightstand and pulled them over his head. The smell instantly turned him on he didn't realise it though, especially since his cage didn't seem to hurt.

Squirting a dollop of lube on his fingers Mark proceeded to finger himself to another anal orgasm. He wasn't in the mood at all feeling very nervous about his day. Yet the anal stimulation combined with the scent of John's boxers seemed to do the trick anyways. It allowed him to finish within 10 minutes.

After squirting yet another load into his already soiled panties Mark got up and headed to the bathroom. Once there he carefully washed his lingerie and John's boxers. His lingerie was hung out to dry and John's boxers were put in the bag they came in.

In a hurry Mark took a shower and rushed back into his room. Throwing on a pair of sweatpants he took the bag of still wet freshly washed boxers and headed outside. He hid them in the agreed upon spot before going back to his room. After all he didn't even want to think about the questions Lisa would ask if she saw him drop off the wet boxers that were way too large for him.

Once in his room the speakers came to life. "Good morning Marcy, haven't you forgotten something? Something really important?" Came the mocking distorted voice from over the speakers.

Mark instantly felt his blood run cold. Had he made a mistake? Was his life over? That after everything he had done to keep his secret. No, it couldn't be. He fell to his knees and looked up at one of the camera's before starting to beg.

"Please, don't expose me. I have done everything you asked and more please don't ruin my life. I beg you. Whatever you think I did wrong just please let me make it up. I swear it was an accident." He cried out. He was clueless about his misstep, but he had become so used to begging that it was nearly second nature to him.

"Shut it sissy, you have done something wrong, you went out of your room without wearing panties. You didn't Kiss the dildo upon existing or entering either." The voice over the speakers said loudly. Mark felt his heart drop. He had indeed fucked up, but then again there were way too many rules to keep up with. This was so unfair, he knew complaining about how it was unfair wouldn't help his case one bit though, making excuses wouldn't help either so only apologising was left even if it was for breaking a ridiculous rule he shouldn't follow in the first place. He had just become so conditioned to grovelling to achieve nearly anything.