Part 22

Chapter 24

"Okay Marcy, now get back up and Minthe back to the vanity table. Jutht like it'th important to know how to apply makeup, it'th important to know how to remove it ath well. After all we don't want you developing a bad thkin cauthe of all the makeup you're uthing." Stephanie ordered not even giving Marcy a few minutes to deal with what had just happened. She wanted Marcy Looking at least somewhat more presentable already by the time her stepmother would be coming back.

"Firtht off you are going to just wipe your face clean with thethe wet wipeth. They have a thpecial solution in them to help ditholve the makeup on your face. They're eathy to uthe and frankly the betht at their job." Stephanie explained giving her a package of wet wipes. Just like Stephanie had claimed they were very easy to use. She just needed to wipe it over her face and the makeup disappeared.

"Next and finally we have thith cleanthing cream. It'th made to rehydrate and revitalithe the thkin. Thkin tendth to dry out if you uthe to much makeup, but thith cream counterth that. It'll keep your thkin nicely thoft and thupple ath well ath killing all the bacteria that might cauthe acne." Stephanie said handing a pot of cream to Marcy, her sissy trainee.

Under Stephanie's watchful eye Marcy applied a dollop of the cream on her finger before rubbing it all over her face. It did feel nice and soothing. Out of everything this was one of the products she could appreciate most. After all no one liked acne or dry skin.

"Normally there would be another step, a nighttime mathk thince you thould be wearing makeup all day every day. It'th meant to further hydrate ath well ath exfoliate your thkin to give it a real baby like thmoothneth and thoftneth. Right now however you're going to learn to do your own makeup like I did yours math earlier." Stephanie exclaimed, Marcy was somewhat shocked. A nighttime mask sounded like such an extremely girly ritual, and while she didn't want bad skin she certainly didn't need her skin to be that soft and smooth. Luckily she had none of these products so no one could tell her to use them at home.

"Alright Marcy, it'th time to redo your makeup. Thith time we have time however tho you are going to do it all yourthelf. I hope you paid attention when I did your makeup before cauthe you are going to try and replicate it perfectly. For each failed attempt you'll get five latheth with the crop along with thome pointerth and we're going to do thith for however long it taketh you to do a decent enough job." Stephanie lisped sternly as a smiling Linda walked in hearing Stephanie's explanation.

Having her sissy stepson teach someone else to be a sissy was just delicious. It only reinforced her knowledge of what a sissy should be and how one should act. It would certainly make for a nice taunt later on as she pointed out how much of an expert at everything overly girly she had become.

Marcy on the other hand seemed terrified of Stephanie and her crop. The more Linda looked at it, the more genius it was. She could only imagine how hard being bossed around by someone like Stephanie must be for Marcy or anyone for that matter. It didn't even take away from her own pleasure in the sissification process as she was here to witness it all while tightly holding the strings. After all Stephanie was trying her hardest to please her with the training of Marcy. Something that wasn't lost on either of them as she constantly looked over to her for a sign of approval. This was what real power felt like.

"Before you start with the makeup, I think you should show Marcy how to keep her panties clean. That little condom is probably saturated by now after I saw how Marcy loved giving Carlos that blowjob." Linda taunted once again rubbing salt in the wound.

"Yeth of courthe Mommy, that'th a great idea. I nearly forgot." Stephanie nervously explained, afraid this would be seen as a screw up on her part. Screw ups got punished and at this point even the threat of a spanking had her terrified. Back when she had been Stephen that pain would have been nothing to worry about, but the more of a sissy she had become the more even a little pain had started to strike fear in her. She had really become weaker in every possible way.