Part 26

Chapter 28

Marcy had spent some time looking up the places on the list. They ranged from porn theatres, sexshops, strip clubs, seedy bars, motels, an escort club and even a couple of truck stop restrooms. All of them gave her the creeps. None looked like a place she wanted to get near, but she had to suck four cocks or she would be screwed.

Then all of a sudden an idea hit her. There seemed to be a lot of sexshops on her blackmailers list so maybe that sexshop Lisa had taken her to would have a glory hole as well. The girl who ran that store at least seemed nice and she took a lot of pride in her store and products so maybe she would have a somewhat decent gloryhole. In any case it was worth a try, not like there were better options.

Sighing deeply Marcy stepped on the bus in the direction of that sexshop. Another bus ride meant another creep eyeing her up all the time. It really seemed like she was dragging someone's fancy everywhere she went. The people eyeing her up weren't necessarily creeps, but to Marcy their looks creeped her out, even though she had often done the same thing back when she was Mark when she caught a bus with a pretty girl on it.

She was relieved when she noticed the guy who had been eyeing her up got off two stops before she had to get off. She didn't even want to think about him getting off at the same stop and seeing her enter a sexshop. What if he would follow her inside and position himself on the other end of that glory hole? The thought alone made her shudder.

Not that it would actually matter in the bigger scheme of things. It wasn't like the guys who would be coming to a gloryhole would be any less creepy, at least not as far as Marcy was concerned. Any male attention was creepy to her since she wasn't into men at all.

With a heavy heart Marcy approached the sexshop, dreading what she had to do. That same eccentric woman from their first visit was standing behind the counter, a smile instantly spread across her face as she spotted Marcy entering the store.

"Aaah Marcy, is that you? God you've changed since I last saw you, and in a good way I mean. Your hair is so pretty and that outfit suits you so much better than those baggy things you wore last time. It's so great that you're finally embracing your true self." Chelsea said loudly as she walked out from behind the counter. Her voice carried trough the whole store and much to Marcy's embarrassment it drew the attention from the few clients browsing the store. It wasn't something Chelsea seemed to be worried about at all.

Marcy wasn't all to happy to hear about how much she had changed, she hated it, but she couldn't really tell Chelsea now could she? She wasn't the only one who looked changed though. Chelsea looked completely different as well. Her neon pink hair, piercings and tattoos remained, but her outfit had gone from though girl with her heavy boots to a style that could best be described as business kinky.

Chelsea was wearing a white blouse that seemed just a little too tight in the chest, showing a hint of her pierced nipples poking through it was paired with a knee length black latex skirt, a pair of nude stockings with a black back seam and a pair of very high patent leather stiletto heels. Chelsea had always loved a ton of different outfits, it was her way of expressing herself and changing up her look as she had taken on her neon pink hairdo with a side shave as her permanent hairdo after years of experimenting. Right now it had kind of become her trademark.

Walking up to Marcy she greeted the sissy with a tight hug before surprising her by planting an aggressive kiss on her lips, wiggling her tongue between Marcy's lips and making passionately making out with her for a few seconds before pulling back with a big grin. "Oh my god Marcy, you've gotten yourself a tongue stud as well! I wonder what it feels like, I bet it makes you very popular with all the boys and girls." Chelsea said with a wink thinking how cute it was that Marcy blushed that hard.