Part 6

Chapter 6

Mark's night ended up being a very restless one. The constant rubbing of his sheets against his nylon covered smooth legs as well as the feeling of the silky material of his panties all around his bottom and chest felt very sensual. He was embarrassed to admit it, but it actually turned him on. The worries combined with the horniness formed a potent combo to keep him awake. He knew that masturbating again would probably solve his problems, but he knew what he had to do when he masturbated so he chose to just endure it.

Over the night he had managed to drift of a few times giving him at least a couple of hours of sleep. Yet by the time he decided to just start his day he was still tired. It was quite early on a Saturday morning which went completely against Marks nature of sleeping in, but he had had enough of all the twisting and turning.

Reaching over to his nightstand to grab the worn boxers Mark felt sick when his hand suddenly made contact with the lifelike dildo. It did make him remember that he probably should kiss it first before getting on with his masturbation and handwashing morning routine. For a moment he thought he might get away with not doing anything but washing everything, after all what were the chances that whoever was behind this was up this early as well?

If his blackmailer was asleep then he wasn't being watched, but what if it was on record, or he was awake anyways? In the end his paranoia over his blackmailer knowing everything he did won out so reluctantly he leaned over his nightstand to give the tip of the dildo a quick peck, shuddering as he did so.

At least it was over now Mark thought as he pulled the smelly pair of boxers over his head. His own cock instantly went from half erect morning wood to rock hard in response to the smell. Mark didn't think anything of it however. He just reached his hand inside his still somewhat moist panties and started masturbating, cumming within three minutes.

With his by now usual morning masturbation session over Mark got up and pulled the boxers with the very familiar scent of Johns cock off his head. He was still wearing the full set of lingerie with the now cum soaked panties as he walked to the bathroom, holding the dirty pair of boxers in his hands. He felt just like the sissy his blackmailer constantly called him.

Once inside the bathroom Mark stripped out of his frilly lingerie and started running some soapy water. Even without the lingerie he still looked like a big sissy due to his completely smooth body and the pastel pink heart of pubic hair sitting above his cock.

Now that he had a lot more items to wash, it took a lot longer to complete the tasked. The increased number of items hung out to dry also made his bathroom look like a girl's bathroom. Afterall you could easily look over a pair of panties, not so much a pair of panties, stockings, a girdle garter belt and a bra. All he could do about it though was sigh and take his shower.

Fresh out of the shower he went to his wardrobe sighing again when all he saw were panties in his underwear drawer. It was the very first day that he opened his drawer with only panties to choose from. He didn't really look through them, they were all panties which made them all just as bad in his eyes. He just grabbed the first pair, a baby blue silk pair with lace detailing and put them on.

He finished dressing in his usual baggy clothes and worn out sneakers, but he skipped putting on socks. He still remembered too well how Linda had kept his boxers and socks last time and after losing all of his boxers yesterday he didn't plan on losing his socks as well. Sure, walking sockless in his sneakers was slightly uncomfortable, but there was no way he was going to put on the stockings instead.

At least his parents were still asleep. Him heading out was nothing new and no one would probably question or know where he was headed, yet he felt so self-conscious about it that he was glad his parents were still sleeping.