Part 19

Chapter 21

John had been looking forward to this very moment that he wasn't about to just get it over with. He was going to savour it as much as he possibly could. These contacts proved to be such a good find. They allowed him to stay anonymous as long as he didn't give away his voice while still not covering the sissy's face.

A face even John had to admit was pretty. He had never really noticed it before when Marcy was still Mark but with that nice coating of soft pink lipstick, the pig tails and the way it was completely smooth it definitely had its appeal.

Still there was a lot that could be done to make Marcy even prettier. That much became clear when John stroked Marcy's cheek with his finger, feeling the slightest trace of hairs that were starting to regrow. It looked like it was about time for another visit to the salon, but that could wait for now. He did love the way Marcy squealed when he touched her cheek.

"Please, whoever you are just please leave me alone. This isn't what you think it is. I beg you." Marcy whimpered in response to the touch. It was becoming clear that whoever this was had come especially for her. Had her blackmailer really thrown everything online?

John just smirked but remained silent as he opened up a suitcase, taking out a few cameras to catch some more angles than the installed ones in the room did. He then stroked Marcy's cheek once again and pushed his thumb against Marcy's lips. Pressing harder, obviously trying to get his thumb into the sissy's mouth.

Marcy wasn't about to just give in to these unspoken hints however. She firmly pressed her lips together. It seemed to work as the hand and thumb suddenly moved away. The victory was short lived however as it was instantly replaced by a severe stinging pain from a slap across the cheek that made Marcy's ears ring.

Right after the hit the hand took its position back on her cheek with the thumb against her lips. This time Marcy obediently took it in her mouth and sucked on it softly. It tasted slightly salty and she really didn't like the act or what it symbolised one bit. She did however realise that resistance was futile in the position she currently found herself in.

A big smirk grew on Johns face. he could feel the sissy's cheek glow underneath his hand, the warm wet insides of her mouth felt great on his thumb. He was already thinking about where else they would feel great, but that could wait for now.

After about a minute the thumb finally moved away. For a while Marcy felt nothing, which on its own actually was worse than sucking on that nasty thumb. At least she knew what was happening when she sucked on that thumb. Not knowing made her thoughts run wild which only led to severe disturbance.

The uncertainty seemed to last forever until Marcy suddenly felt a hand on her stocking covered calf. The hand didn't stay there very long, instead it slowly slid up along the inside of her leg. When it was nearing the tops of her stockings Marcy instinctively closed her legs, preventing the hand from advancing.

It was enough to make the hand stop for a moment, a moment in which Marcy realised this was the exact same situation as with the thumb. Afraid of another ear ringing slap in the face Marcy reluctantly opened her legs allowing the hand to travel up further.

John smirked, this was going way better than he had ever expected and he was loving every minute of it. Without a single care for Marcy's obvious discomfort. He just continued sliding his hand up Marcy's thigh, over the stocking tops, making his hand disappear under the sissy's skirt while he had skin on skin contact with Marcy's inner thigh.

After softly stroking Marcy's inner thigh for a moment John's hand shot straight up to the crotch of the sissy's panties where he cupped a good feel of her caged cock. John smirked knowing that this very cage had prevented Marcy from really touching her cock for more than two weeks already. More than two weeks of fingering her butt as only form of masturbation.