Part 13

Chapter 15

Only 10 minutes had passed since they left from the homeless shelter and they were already pulling up in front of CC's. Mark had had no time to process the humiliation he just experienced yet while he was already getting confronted by a whole new sense of dread creeping up to him. He knew Lisa meant well, but he was also sure she would get corrupted by Linda, knowing the shop owner from his past experiences here.

There was nothing he could do about it either. He couldn't even blame Lisa for her conclusion that he was a sissy, or for seeking out a "professional opinion" on how to treat a sissy. After all lately even he had a hard time thinking of himself as anything but a sissy. Something which only would become worse when Lisa would listen to Linda's opinion. He couldn't let his girlfriend down though.

She was the only one, as far as he knew, who was actually trying to understand him as far as he knew. If others found out they would probably drop him instantly. Maybe over time he could get through to Lisa and things could get back to normal. That was his only hope.

Looking at the store window Lisa was shocked. "My my Marcy I knew from passing by that this shop was over the top, but I never really had a better look at it. Now that I do, I realise it is even worse than what it appears to be on first glance. Then again after seeing the lingerie you like to wear that shouldn't have been such a surprise.

"It makes me wonder what they have inside, there only is one way to find that out now isn't it Marcy? Let's go, I bet you are just itching to browse through their collection for your next find aren't you," Lisa teased as she got out the car and opened the door for her sissy boyfriend.

Nervously Mark got out as well, carrying his big pink bag like a loyal customer. A bag big enough to drag second looks from every by passer. Looks that would surely notice the faint shine through of his colourful lingerie under his white t-shirt and maybe even the hints of stockings at his ankles.

Once out of the car Mark instantly rushed to the entrance of the store. He knew he was rushing towards more humiliation, but at least in the store everyone knew he was a sissy something that made them ogle him less than the people on the street. His little rush was met by a loud laugh from Lisa. "Oh my god, I knew you were excited to go shopping, but I didn't realise it was this bad."

With a big smile on her face Lisa entered the store alongside Mark who was nervously looking around to see if no one he knew happened to pass by. Inside the store the were instantly greeted Linda in her same strict yet sexy store uniform.

"Aaah sissy, so good to see our most loyal customer back, and you brought a friend I see? Who is she and why did you bring her? I doubt my store has anything a fine young woman would wear or am I wrong?" Linda asked with a smile, acting as if it was the first time she saw Lisa while rubbing it in that no girl would ever wear the frilly monstrosities displayed in her store.

"Hello, my name is Lisa, I am Marcy's girlfriend. I only recently found out that I was together with a sissy. You can imagine how big of a shock it was to find my boyfriend wearing panties and a cage when I wanted to have sex. I mean I still have a hard time processing it, but I want to do my best to be there for him since I realise how hard it must be to be so deep in the closet. I mean I for one have never told anyone about how I'm bisexual." Lisa said assertively taking the lead.

Mark blushed deeply as Lisa so casually talked about how she had caught him. It had been a horrible moment and even just hearing about it brought back the shame and humiliation he had experienced before. When Lisa told Linda how she was bi however, his eyes nearly popped out of his head as he looked at her. How had she never told him? He would even have been happy, that way he could brag about his girlfriend and how he might get lucky to have a trio sometimes.