𝟏𝟐. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

louis

ever since cleo and i's argument, things have been super tense. we usually only had to retake scenes once or twice, but now we have to retake them like, five times. our chemistry is way off and i don't know if we'll ever get it back.

i really thought she liked me, but no. she is still the same cleo sanchez that i've hated my whole life, but recently grown to like. i've tried to stuff these feelings away, but i can't. every time i look at her i think of her loud laughter, insensitive humor, and the way she folds her arms and scrunches up her face when someone makes fun of her. those things just can't go away.

we did a scene yesterday where we sat in a car and talked about our lives. then we had to stare into each other's eyes, but we couldn't do it. when i looked into her eyes, they were dull. they looked almost grey. did i do that to her?

she tried texting me, but i always left her on seen. even though i had feelings for her, i still felt angry that she would do that to me.

josh and i were walking to my trailer when millie ran up to us.

"hey lou" she panted.

"hey millie, what's up?" we walked into my trailer and sat down on the couch.

"nothing, i was just wondering if you've talked to cleo lately. other than your scenes" i rolled my eyes and stopped talking.

"come on, hasn't it been long enough? i just want things to go back to normal" her face had a concerned expression.

"i don't want to talk to her, millie. we were never friends. you know that"

"but she talks about you all the time"

"what?" i questioned. josh was sitting there watching our whole conversation.

"she talks about your guy's plane flight, when you guys would go out to get boba for us, that when she did that improvised kiss, it wasn't for the scene. you would be stupid to think she doesn't like you. don't take everything out on her" after she finished her sentence she got up and walked out the trailer.

i felt lost. i didn't know what to think. she likes me? but i've been so horrible to her, especially these last few days.

i looked at josh and he nodded his head as a 'go to her' type response.

i got up and ran out of my trailer as fast as possible. everyone stared at me, but i didn't care. i had to talk to cleo.

i saw cleo in her trailer in front of the vanity. she was looking down at her phone.

"hey" i walked in and her head turned towards me. she didn't respond, so i kept talking.

"i-"

"if you're going to tell me that i'm a terrible person and that you hate me, i already got the message. i don't think you have to rub it in anymore" she interrupted me and i felt my heart sink. i made her feel that way?

"i'm sorry" she looked directly into my eyes now. "i'm sorry that i have been a complete dick to you, i'm sorry that i never answered any of your text messages, i'm sorry that i made all of our scenes horrible. i'm so sorry" i felt my eyes start to go watery. i tried to hold them in for as long as possible.

her eyes started to tear up as well. did i make her cry before? because just by looking at her cry right now, i never want to see her in this much pain ever again.

"i thought you didn't like me. i thought that if i didn't make fun of the kiss or something, you would laugh at me and tell me it sucked. i was scared" her words stuttered as tears were rolling down her face.

"cleo, i like you. like a lot" i chuckled, which made her laugh. my face turned to a grin and i felt water coming down from my eyes as well.

"i like you too, louis. like a lot" her mouth curled into a sweet soft smile.

we stayed there for awhile just looking into eachother's eyes. i was unsure of what to do.

do i talk to her like normal, now that we know that we're "in like". do i kiss her? do i act awkward towards her for the rest of my life?

she walked over to the couch and sat down. she motioned her hand for me to sit down next to her. i sat down and she shifted her body to where her head was now on my lap. we didn't talk. we just stayed there for a while, me playing with her hair and her playing with my necklace.

it felt so nice to finally feel, normal again.

A/N
bye- that was so bad
i hated how i wrote this chapter lmao
i'm in class right now, so this like was not good
anyways,
-xx, s.a