𝟏𝟓. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?

cleo

today is a very very very exciting day!
mia is coming to la!!! i missed her so much. it's been annoying just calling her or texting. she's only going to be here for two days, so we're letting her stay over at the apartment.

we have so much planned for when she arrives. we're going to go to the melrose trading post today and universal studios tomorrow! i just missed her like crazy!

louis and i decided to pick mia up from the airport.

we parked in front of the terminal and waited for her to come out. when i saw that pink glossier hoodie i ran so fast i almost fell. i gave her a hug and squeezed her so tightly. once we let go i noticed something standing on her left side.

"thomas james? what are you doing here?" i gave him a hug and he returned it. i knew he was louis's best friend when i hated him, but thomas was always nice to me, so we became friends.

"hey! i wanted to see lou and decided that i should just come with mia" he said with a big grin on his face.

we walked back to louis's car and i noticed that thomas was pushing mia's suitcase for her. what's going on between them?

louis saw thomas and practically jumped him. they hugged and talked about how much they missed eachother. honestly, it was really cute.

we got in the car and started blasting music. we talked about how life was for them back in new york and how our lives are in la.

"i can't wait for you to meet the girls, mia! millie is so excited to see you!"
"oh my god, millie is excited to see me??? i thought that she would think i'm crazy after my facetime with her"
we all laughed and talked about other things until we got to the apartment complex.

we went up the elevator and it was going up extremely slow. we waited and talked more about how the movie is going. then i asked,
"are you two dating?" thomas and mia looked at each other with a slight smile.
they both nodded and me and louis erupted into cheers. i always shipped them.

the elevator finally opened and we walked to my apartment. i opened the door and saw all the girls look up from the tv in the living room. they came towards mia and started showering her in hugs and compliments, they're all so nice.

josh walked out of amy's room and started to talk to thomas. i looked at amy with a confused look as to why he was in her room, but she just lifted her finger to her mouth and said "shh".

i laughed it off and began talking to my friends.

"so we're going to melrose, right?" millie asked and everyone nodded.
millie, sofia, and amy walked to their rooms to get ready and josh left to go to his apartment, i assume to do the same. then it was just mia, thomas, louis, and i.

we sat down on the couch and mia was sitting in between thomas's legs and i sat beside louis. we haven't told anyone that we were "in like" other than our castmates. but "in like", does that mean dating? does that mean that we just know that we like each other? like what?

"so, you guys don't seem to hate each other as much anymore" thomas said, noticing that we haven't argued about each other's intellect the whole time they've been here.
"oh uh yea... we're just together a lot now, so we don't argue as much i guess" louis said, trying to find words that don't out our "relationship?" for real though, what is this?

"you guys are love interests, right?" mia said, even though she already knew the answer. i looked at her and glared.
"yup" is all that i could respond with. what else do i say? "we kissed and i think i'm falling for him?????"

the couple kept interrogating us until louis gave me a "it's okay" look and we told them that we're are "into each other?"
they squealed and said they've been shipping us from the start, but i didn't think anyone shipped us after seeing all the arguments we've been though the past two years.

the others walked back into the living room in their new outfits and we were on our way to melrose.

(just pretend this is them and that they're all in it lmao)

liked by cleo.sanchez and thousands of others
sofiawylie melrose w my babies 🥰

joshuatbassett aren't we all older than u 🥸
         ↳ sofiawylie oh shut up
cleo.sanchez my baby !!!!
         ↳ sofiawylie kiss kiss kiss
user1 ARE LOUIS AND CLEO DATING???
         ↳ user2 no they're not, they literally declined it w the paparazzi
         ↳ user3 could be lying tho
         ↳ user4 but they literally haven't done one romantic thing 🚪🏃‍♀️
milliebobbybrown sofiaaaaa 🙇‍♀️
amybethmcnulty so much funnn!!!!
miarobertss u guys r so cool! i don't want to go back to nyc!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sofiawylie JUST STAYY PLS
tjames nyc > la
          ↳ sofiawylie u wish
louispartridge_ WHEN WE SAW SARAH CAMERON AND JOHN B
          ↳ sofiawylie AND CLEO DIDNT KNOW WHO THEY WERE
          ↳ cleo.sanchez IM SORRY I DIDNT WATCH OUTER BANKS AND SOMEONE HAD TO HUMBLE THEM
          ↳ sofiawylie watch it.
          ↳ louispartridge_ please.

A/N
hiii
dis one is a short chapter
and i kind of like doing these
instagram things so i might
do these for the next chapter
anyways,
i hope u had a great day! bye!
- xx, s.a.