𝟐𝟐. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

cleo

since we finished shooting and all there was left to do was to edit the movie, it was time that we went back home.

millie is going to georgia for two months to shoot some scenes for stranger things season 4 and then coming back to los angeles for the premiere and press junket.

amy is going back to ireland to see her family. josh is having a hard time leaving her, but they said they'll text everyday and will come back in two months.

sofia and josh are going to salt lake city to work on high school musical the musical the series and will come back in two months as well.

as for louis and i, we are going back to new york. we've been doing school online for the past six months, so for the next two months we have to actually go to school in person. we also get to see our families and friends, but i'm gonna miss seeing my movie friends everyday.
at least it's only for two months though.

we got out of the black suv parked in front of the drop off zone at the airport and louis helped take my bags out for me. we walked through security, laughing about how small my feet were compared to his. as we were going to the gate a little girl walked up to us.

"are you louis partridge and cleo sanchez?" she looked about nine years old with short brown hair and twinkling eyes.
"yea" louis chuckled a bit out of amazement that someone knew us. our movie isn't even out yet.
"can i get a photo with you guys?" a bright smile lit up her face as we nodded and wrapped her into a hug. someone that i assume is her mother took the photo and we waved as she left.

"oh my god. that's insane" i said putting my hands on my head in astonishment.
"i know right!" he said with his british accent and red cheeks.
"people know us, louis" we stared at each other, still super shocked that that happened.

the lady called our section on the speaker and we walked onto the plane. we're under the same agency so they got us first class seats right next to each other.

i was by the window and louis was in the aisle seat. we watched tiktoks until the plane started to take off. i put down my phone and latched my hand onto the arm rest of my chair. louis took notice that i was scared and held onto my hand. all of my nerves immediately went away.

a teenage girl was walking down the aisle and louis quickly took his hand off of mine. i know that he wants our relationship kept secret, but girls giving him "googly" eyes and thinking we're just friends is not a good feeling.

once we were well into the air, i popped in my airpods and started listening to some music. as "supercut" by lorde came on i subtly bopped my head to the music.

louis turned to me and took out my airpod, slipping it into his ear.
"hey!" i said furrowing my eyebrows.
he bopped his head to the music as well.
"this is really good" a smirk appearing on his face.
"i know. now can i have my airpod back?" i said holding out my left hand.
"nope" he held out his right hand and placed it into mine.
"if you don't want people to know, this is kind of a dead giveaway" i said making my voice higher at the "kind of" part.

he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep not letting go of my hand. he's the one that wants this relationship private. if i could, i would tell everyone. i don't like sneaking around and pretending like i don't feel any way towards him. i feel like i'm lying to everyone.