𝟏𝟒. 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜

louis

it was the next morning and i woke up to cleo's head on my chest, still fast asleep. i didn't want to wake her so, i grabbed my phone and went on instagram for a while staying in the same position. she's so pretty.

liked by miarobertss and thousands of otherscleo

cleo.sanchez cheesin' real big today 😁

sofiawylie hot
milliebobbybrown pls marry me
cleo.sanchez wdym were already married ☺️😚
noahschnapp ur so cool!
cleo.sanchez stfu i'm screaminggggg
milliebobbybrown i gave him ur ig !!
cleo.sanchez i'm literally crying
user1 ahhh ur so pretty
user2 i can't wait for the movie ❤️💜🧡💛❤️
amybethmcnulty cleo sanchez for president !!!!
cleo.sanchez in love witchu
louispartridge_ nice pic 👍
     ↳ cleo.sanchez thank u for taking
it 🙈
user3 what, what, what
user4 THATS MY HUSBAND LEAVE HIM ALONE CLEO
user5 aww y'all would b so cute together
user6 are they dating ???
user7 idc i ship it 🚢
miarobertss okay bitch lookin fine asf 👀
       ↳ cleo.sanchez gimme da ring size

we we're all standing in the kitchen trying to find food. both of our kitchens had absolutely nothing. well, not exactly nothing. josh and i had a jar of pickles and milk in our fridge and the girls had one old cupcake and a bag of lettuce. weird mix if you ask me.

"maybe some of us should go to costco or something?" amy suggested. we all nodded our heads, but had no idea who should go. we sat there asking if anyone wanted to go for like 10 minutes until i interrupted their brainstorming.

"i'll go" i said raising my hand. it was like how troy volunteered to do the play in the third movie. they all nodded and i realized that i need someone else to come since i need to get stuff for both of our kitchens. they suggested that one girl should come, so they could pick stuff for their kitchen and i pick stuff for josh and i's.

"i think cleo should go with him" millie said, smiling at cleo.
"uh yea sure" she grabbed her purse from her bedroom and we walked to the door. as we were walking out i heard sofia yelling out, "have fun" and everyone started laughing. my face went red and i tried to walk out of the room as soon as possible.

we got in the car, me in the drivers seat and cleo in the passengers seat.
"i'm playing music" she said hooking her phone up to the aux. i nodded and kept my eyes on the road. i wanted to look at her and just admire her beauty, but i had to keep driving.

she was dancing and singing as i joined her. we sung, "positions" by ariana grande. we ended up making choreography for the dance. it was so much fun. we started to settle down as "drivers license" by olivia rodrigo started to play. cleo sung her cute little heart out and i sat there in amazement. she is an amazing singer.