𝟐𝟓. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐭

cleo

press junket day. millie said that this is her favorite part of the process, but she is way more outgoing than i am. honestly, i'm too scared to even give a cashier my order. i always have to rehearse it in line.

yesterday and the day before that, we practiced what we could and could not say in front of the interviewers. we mostly couldn't say spoilers for the movie, but at the same time talk about the movie which got me a little confused, but in the end i think i got it.

the girls and i were getting our hair and makeup done in millie's hotel room while the boys were getting theirs done in louis's.

we were all dressed up in dresses and pantsuits, i felt so powerful. our makeup was on point, our hair was beautiful. i have never felt this good about my appearance since- well never.

the boys were already done and were waiting in the hallway for us so we could walk out together.

once we were finished we walked into the hallway to meet the boys.

louis was dressed in a white button down shirt, black pants, and his go-to accessory, a gold necklace.

i gave him a hug and a quick kiss, so no one could notice. we all walked outside to the black suv that was parked in front of the hotel.

when we walked out there were a bunch of people swarming the door. how did they even find the hotel?? there were people with cameras and flashing lights, people holding the 'notes on love' book waiting to get it signed, and people trying to touch us. that last one was kind of weird.

we finally made it out of the sea of people and jumped into the car. once we made our way into our seats louis and i were breathless.

"wow. oh my god" i said, plenty of shock in my voice.
"that. was real. wow" louis said after me.

everyone looked totally normal. i looked back at them and had a slight bit of confusion on my face.

"we deal with that all the time" sofia answered to my confused face.
"yea, this was pretty normal stuff" josh butted in.
"but now you guys get to enjoy it too!" millie said with a big smile and a thumbs up.

people know me, and it's not just people that i know that know me, it's also people that i don't know. did that even make sense? i don't know, i'm freaking out. am i famous?

after about 10 minutes of talking we made it to the venue. it was a large modern building that had many floors.

it was quite a walk from the car to the building, so as we were all walking together, sofia and i stopped to take some pictures.

cleo.sanchez's story 27s

sanchez's story 27s