𝟐𝟖. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

cleo

it's finally here. the premiere for 'notes on love'. tonight everyone in the world is going to watch the movie that i am in. that's literally insane!

this is my first premiere. i don't know whether to be excited or nervous, but there's nothing wrong with being a little bit of both. since the cast are mainly celebrities they are making the premiere huge.

red carpets, a gigantic movie theater, an after party, and then we're going to the santa monica pier. (A/N did i just steal the stranger things 3 premiere? yes i did because that looked fun as hell)

i woke up in my hotel room bed with louis cuddling me. i turned around so i could face him and he was still sound asleep. his hair is extra fluffy in the morning and his british morning voice is the best thing in the whole entire world, well other than himself.

i planted a gentle kiss on his soft cheek and his eyes fluttered open.

"come on, it's 6am we have to meet the others" i said, turning around and getting up from the large comfy bed. he held my waist and pulled me back down.
"please just five more minutes" he whined.
"you said that an hour ago, come on" i pulled his tired body up from the bed and he stood up.

"fine, but that means that i have to go to my room and leave you" he said, towering over me and holding my hands.
"i know. now go take a shower, you smell terrible" he really didn't. he smelled amazing like white chocolate in a cold night, but if i didn't say that, i know i wouldn't be able to get him to get ready anytime soon.

"i need to tell you something before i leave" i felt my body jump. is it bad? does he want to break up with me? he wouldn't do that, right?
"okay, what is it?"
"my parents. they saw how serious i was about acting and how big the movie is and they decided to let me have gap year" my eyes widened and i pulled him and held onto his neck as he held the lower half of my back.
"oh my god! that's amazing lou!" i stared into his chocolate brown eyes and couldn't resist a small kiss. wow. we're really doing this. we're going to be movie stars.

he waltzed out of my hotel room and into his own, leaving me alone in my white-walled bedroom.

i walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a hot shower, and got changed into a little sundress.

it was now, 6:30am and time to meet the others for breakfast. we usually make breakfast together in millie's room just out of habit because we always did that when we had the apartments.

i walked into the hallway and knocked on millie's door and sofia opened the metal barrier between us.

"hi!" she said opening the door wider to give me room to walk in.

i got inside of the large hotel room and saw five smiling faces turn towards me. it was like we all knew what each other were thinking because at the same time we all yelled, "premiere night!" followed by "woo's" and "ahh's".

after our whole 'scream fest', i followed amy and josh into the kitchen to make some food. i felt real third wheel-ish, so i just left them to make it.

i made my way back to the couch and rested my body into louis's arm. 20 minutes passed of us playing "truth or dare" which turned out to be very.... revealing. let's just say, millie has a boyfriend and his first letter starts with 'f' and ends in, 'inn'.

josh and amy made their way back into the living room, setting plates of food onto the coffee table. waffles, bacon, eggs, and fruit.
we reminisced on all of the times millie tried to cook and it all backfired, or how louis tried to slide down the hallway in a cardboard box and ended up breaking a vase. (the crew payed for it, it's okay)