𝟐𝟎. 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

louis

it's been 6 tiring, emotionally confused, amazing, crazy months, but it's over. today is our last day on set. we only have a few more scenes left to do. i don't know if i'm ready for this experience to be over. i mean, this is really the first time i've actually felt like i had a stable friend group. i also have a girlfriend now hehe. that's insane. cleo sanchez is my girlfriend. i just want to say that 5 million more times. cleo sanchez is my girlfriend. cleo sanchez is my girlfriend.

it was 6 in the morning and i ran over to cleo's apartment. she gave me a spare key because her forgetful self always forgets hers. when we hated each other i always talked about her forgetting things, but now it's kinda cute when i have to remind her about things that happened and things she forgot to bring.

i walked into her room and she was sleeping peacefully in her bed. i was still in my blue pajama pants and white shirt, so i got under the covers and wrapped my arms around her. she turned around, still in my arms to look into my eyes.

"hi" she said, her voice groggy from just waking up.
"hi" i said flashing a small toothless smile.
"it's our last day, i'm gonna miss this so much" she adjusted herself to where her head was in the crook of my neck.
"me too, but at least we can see our family again" i said, trying to stay positive even though i was pretty sad too.
"let's get up, i wanna get there early to see everyone" she said, getting up from my arms.

i groaned and pulled her back into bed.
"i want to stay right here forever"
"i do too, but we gotta go. i hear millie in the kitchen and that never ends well" we quickly got up because she's right, millie in the kitchen never ends well.

we ran into the kitchen and saw a powdery substance on her clothes, pots and pans on the counter, and something sticky on the floor.

"hey guys! i'm making pancakes, want some?" she said with a smile.
cleo and i looked at each other and then at the messy kitchen.
"uh, sure" i tried to say with a smile.
"great! they'll be out in like five minutes" she said whisking something in a bowl.

cleo and i walked to the couch in the living room and sat down. she had her head on my chest as i was scrolling through netflix to find something to watch.

"she's making pancakes, but i don't remember us ever buying eggs" she said in a whispered voice and a small laugh.
"shhh, she's gonna hear you" i said trying my hardest not to laugh along with her. i failed and we both ended up laughing.

we were in the first five minutes of watching cleo's favorite netflix show, "i am not okay with this" when millie called us into the kitchen.

we walked into the kitchen and saw sofia and amy cleaning up the mess as millie walked over to us with two plates of... pancakes? they kinda looked like burnt rocks, but it's the thought that counts.

josh suddenly ran into the apartment, saving us from having to eat this. he blared "truth hurts" by lizzo on his small, yet very loud speaker.

sofia ran out of the kitchen to see josh. they both sang and everyone joined in with them.

"i just took a dna test turns out, i'm a 100% that bitch!" everyone yelled out. we were all out of the kitchen and now in the living room dancing.

"even when i'm crying crazy. yea i got boy problems, that's the human in me. bling bling then i solve em, that's the goddess in me!" it was 6:30 am and we were all so loud. i'm surprised no one is banging on our door right now.

"you coulda had a bad bitch! non-committal! help you with your career, just a little! you're supposed to hold me down, but your holding me back and that's the sound of me not calling you back!" we all jumped up and down, not caring what anyone else in the apartment complex heard. this is our last day, this is for us.

when the song finished cleo walked back into her bedroom to get dressed and josh and i walked to our apartment to get ready as well.

i was walking into my room when i heard josh call out to me.

"what's up?" i said, leaning my body against the large doorframe of my bedroom.
"how did- how did you tell cleo that you like her?" he usually never talks to me about serious stuff. this was a surprise.
"well uh, we didn't have the best experience" i said chuckling.
"we were really mad at each other and there was a lot of tears, but i just told her i liked her and all of the stress immediately left my body when she said she liked me back. wait- why are you asking?"
"since it's our last day, i wanna tell amy i like her" he said staring at the ground. i walked over to him and patted his back.
"finally" i said to him, walking back into my bedroom.

i put on blue jeans and a grey hoodie. josh and i walked downstairs to the lobby to meet the girls. we usually never drive to set together because we don't have the same set times, but everyone wanted to be there to watch each other's scenes.

——————-

cleo

we got to set and sofia and i walked to the hair and makeup trailer. we have the first scene today and i'm really not ready for this to be over. seeing eachother transform into their characters at the hair and makeup trailer, rehearsing lines, laughing during takes. i don't want to sound cheesy or anything, but they're my people, they're my family.

we got dressed and walked to where they were filming. we got into our spots and did our last scene together. when jenn yelled cut sofia's eyes went red and puffy as she immediately started to cry. we hugged for what felt like 1 second, yet was like 1 minute. "and that's a wrap on sofia wylie!" jenn yelled out and everyone applauded her as she took a bow.

everyone's last scene was like that, "that's a wrap on millie bobby brown!", "that's a wrap on amybeth mcnulty!", "that's a wrap on joshua bassett!"

now, it was louis and i's final scene. what happens after this? do we go back to new york and try to live normal lives again? because i don't think i can just do that. this, la, acting. is where i belong.

louis and i walked to set hand in hand until we saw the crew and the cameras. it's been a few weeks since we've been boyfriend and girlfriend, but still no one knows other than our friends.

we got into our positions and did our last and final take of the movie. the last scene was a kiss as the camera slowly moves backwards. when jenn yelled cut we pulled away from the kiss and he pulled me back into a hug. both of us had tears on our faces.

"and that's a wrap on cleo sanchez and louis partridge!"

all of our friends were standing beside the camera watching our last scene and when it was over they all ran and pulled us into a big group hug.

when our hug was over, mine and everyone else's eyes gravitated to josh and amy's hands held together. i guess telling her that he likes her was a success.

A/N
i hate how i finished this lmao
i just didn't know how to do
amy and josh's relationship stuff lol
anyways,
i'm thinking of doing like
a premiere for the movie and
a press junket, but tell me if u want that
cause if so, i got drama planned :)
- xx, s.a.