𝟏𝟖. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

cleo

louis and i have been hanging out every single day since he asked me out on that date. it's been amazing. jenn says our scenes have been so much better since when we started and that she sees an actual connection between us.

we haven't told anyone other than millie, sofia, amy, josh, mia, and thomas about our "relationship". is it a relationship if you don't have a title? what do you call going on multiple dates with one person, but not officially being together? anyways, no one knows other than them. not even my family.

since i've been spending 99.9% of my time with louis, the girls want us to have a girl's night. just us and no boys.

we bought harry styles tickets and i am freaking out! i love harry. i've been in love with him since 2010 when he auditioned for the x factor. he is so insanely talented. my favorite songs are probably ever since new york and falling. if i pass out, i won't be surprised.

i was in my room getting ready for the concert when millie walked in. she was looking for a necklace to go with her white cropped shirt. i suggested a long 3 in 1 necklace and she put it on. she looked amazing.

i finished getting dressed and took some mirror selfies to put on my instagram story.

cleo.sanchez's story 12s

sanchez's story 12s

———————

we all finished getting ready and were in the car to get to the venue. we turned the volume to what felt like the max volume. we sung one direction songs at the top of our lungs. we got on a bridge and opened the windows. millie poked her head out and we saw her hair flow in the wind. a true perks of being a wallflower moment.

we got to the concert and found our seats. they were towards the front and had a clear view of the stage. am i going to pee myself out of excitement? i really don't want harry to see me pee my pants.

i walked to the bathroom before the concert started and when i got out i saw two familiar faces. joshua bassett and louis partridge, but they also had other people with them. i walked towards them and i finally had a clear view of who they were with.

Noah Schnapp, Matt Cornett, Finn Wolfhard, Jaeden Martell, Sophia Lillis, and Caleb Mclaughlin.

What. the. actual. fuck.

louis saw me and gave me a hug. i didn't hug back, i mean- i couldn't. i was literally frozen.

"hey. earth to cleo" louis waved his hand in front of my still face. my cheeks burned red when i saw all of them looking at me.