𝟏𝟎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

cleo

it's been seven weeks since the whole "confused about our feelings" thing, but now it was going to get a whole lot harder.

today is the infamous "kiss scene". louis has been nicer to me for some odd reason, but it was most likely to get me more comfortable with the fact that i have to kiss him in front of 500 people. i've never been in a relationship and i've never kissed anyone before, so having louis being my first, whom is also my arch enemy, kind of makes me queasy.

i was sitting at hair and makeup with amy, when sofia and millie walked in. they're heavy steps filled the trailer. sofia wrapped her hands around my eyes, even though i saw them walking in through the mirror. she started to make kissing noises with her mouth. "gross" i scoffed at her, causeing her to release her hands from my eyes.

"sorry, i'm just so excited to watch your first kiss" she emphasized the "first" and did a little dance in the mirror. millie laughed and joined her in the dance.

after five minutes of singing and dancing to WAP, josh and louis walked into the trailer. ooohs filled the small room. "oh shut up" i said. louis's faces turned a crimson red.

"uh jenn (the director) said she wants us on set for um the scene" he stuttered his words, as if he was nervous.

this isn't his first kiss, right? because then i would be way more nervous than i already am.

i hopped onto the ground from the seat i was sitting on and followed all of them to set.
"ah splendid! are you ready for the scene? do you guys need to- uh rehearse?" jenn winked at me.

"um no rehearsals needed, jenn" i gently nudged her elbow. we got into places as she yelled, "action!"

"notes on love" scene

they were sitting in a black suv, in front of daisy's home. max was in the drivers seat and daisy was in the passengers seat.

"thank you for driving me back home" she said, breaking the silence.

"oh um no problem" he nervously replied. his hands left the steering wheel and placed onto the cup holder between them. she turned her head to look at him, his eyes were already planted on hers.

"really. i didn't want to wait for my friends, i knew they were going to stay long. as for i, am not one one for parties" she giggled.

"by the way you were dancing, you would think the complete opposite" he said as his face flashed a toothy grin.

she put her hand on his to let him know that she really meant 'thank you'. after ten seconds of placing her hand onto his and him not doing anything, but staring at it. she released her hand and began to open the car door, embarrassed that she might have ruined what they might have had.

as she was opening the door, he gently grabbed her hand pulling her into a sweet kiss.
their soft lips touched and it felt like fireworks. his hands were placed on her back and hers were cupping his face. she giggled and he started to smile. she pulled away and searched for her breath. with her hands still on his face she gave him a quick peck before leaving the car.

"and, cut!" jenn yelled.

everyone in the building screamed with glee and cheers. what makes them like two teenagers kissing on camera in front of 500 people?

sofia, millie, amy, and josh ran up and hugged us.
"that. was the cutest thing ever" sofia said in her kind of deep voice. louis just stared at me for a while, what was he thinking, did he like it? did he not like the quick kiss i gave him at the end? because that one wasn't on the script.

"no- that was gross" i said wiping my arm on my mouth. everyone eyes moved to mine, stunned that i said that.

was that mean? i just want things to stay the same, i didn't want a sudden flow of awkwardness to come out of this. i liked knowing that our bond was us hating each other. that's our thing.

louis looked down at his feet and walked away. he seemed, angry? why? he hates me, he doesn't like me. does he?

"cleo!" millie smacked the back of my head. "that was so mean!"

"what do you mean? he hates me. this is our thing" she looked at my face like i was clueless.

"go to his trailer and apologize"

"but-"

"go" she motioned her hand to the exit sign that hung over the french door.

A/N
was this okay? did i make it too dramatic, like the scene?
also the end part where they pecked eachothers lips was ~improvised~! so cute!
-xx, she