𝟐𝟑. 𝐋𝐀 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

cleo

as my feet hit the ontario gate, i saw millie, sofia, amy, and josh holding up a sign. it was large and had pink sparkly letters.

"welcome back clouis !!!"

louis and i ran up to them and hugged them tightly like we haven't seen each other in five million years.

"i missed you guys so much!" i said pulling away from the hug.

"me too! now we don't really have to do work. we just have interviews, which is really the best part of it all" millie said. louis and i have never done any of this. we've never done press junkets or movie premieres. i really hope i don't embarrass myself.

we climbed into josh's black suv and drove to a hotel. we didn't have the apartment anymore since we'll only be here for like two weeks.

we drove to the "hollywood hills hotel" it was the nicest place i have ever seen. there was a large garden surrounding the front of the building and there seemed to be many levels.

we got out of the car and louis helped me take my bags out of the trunk. we walked into the lobby and there were couches and a chandelier in the middle of the large room. the place was beautiful.

there was a woman standing at the front desk and louis and i walked over.

"hello! welcome to the hollywood hills hotel. you must be cleo and louis. i have your keys right here" she said handing us each a card.
"if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask" she smiled as we said thank you and walked away.

all six of us walked to the elevator which took us to the 47th floor. we talked about how our past two months were and how the filming for their shows have been and how amy liked seeing her family in ireland.

we reached our floor and all stepped out to see a long hall and a sign that said,
"rooms 4710 - 4720 left & rooms 4721 - 4740 right"

we all headed right and made it to the door. we all had separate rooms, but each room had two doors that connected to the room on the left and right.

on my left was millie's room and on my right was louis's. they all walked into mine except louis. he walked into his own room.

the room was a suite. it had a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a small laundry room. this is bigger than my whole entire apartment in new york.

they all piled onto the couch, turning on the tv to "e news." i plopped my suitcase onto my bed, taking out the clothes and putting it in the walk-in closet that was provided in my bedroom.

sofia walked in and sat down on the bed beside my suitcase.
"so, did you tell him?" she asked.

"tell him what?" i stared at her in confusion as to what she was referring to.

"you know.. how your parents said yes to you taking a gap year and his didn't?" she said making hand gestures as if i couldn't understand by just her words.

"oh. uh i don't- i don't think i'm gonna tell him" i said biting my lip.

"what? you have to tell him, cleo. he's gonna find out either way and it would be better if he just found out from you" i guess she made some sense.

will he be mad? will he break up with me? he only applied to colleges in new york and i would probably be pursuing acting in los angeles. will we be doing long distance?

"okay fine. i'll tell him tonight"

"tell who what tonight?" louis said walking into the room.

"uh. i'll just leave you guys to it" sofia said sneaking out of the room. i mouthed her to come back, but she just shrugged and met everyone else back in the living room.

"what's up?" louis said standing in front of me.

"um. i need to tell you something and you have to promise me you won't get mad" a look of worry spread over his face.

"is there something wrong?" he said placing his hands into mine.

"louis, please just promise me" i said staring into his brown orbs.

"i promise"

"you know how we were talking about taking a gap year and your parents said no?" he nodded as i continued.

"well, my parents said yes" i said quietly looking down at the ground, nervous for his answer.

he pulled me into a hug.

"you're not mad?" i said with my head in the crook of his neck.

"why would i be mad? you get to do the thing you love. you're amazing" he said pulling away and staring into my eyes.

"but your parents-"

"it's okay. i'll be rooting for you from new york"

i pulled him into a kiss placing my hand onto his face as he placed his hands on my waist. he smiled every now and then during the kiss. after about two minutes we pulled apart.

i took his hand into mine and we walked into the living room, sitting on the couch next to our friends.

sofia looked over at me and mouthed, "how'd it go?" and i held up louis and i'd hands that were held together. she smiled and looked back at the tv screen that was playing "harry potter and the goblet of fire".

i rested my head on louis's shoulder and squeezed his hand. he smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

i think i might be in love with louis partridge.

A/N
hi! this was really short lmao sorry!
also, can someone pls find me a louis
bc i am in looove with him
anyways, i hope u guys had an amazing day!
good morning/night <3
- xx, s.a.