𝟐𝟒. 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

cleo

that was it. the movie is finally over. the editors finished piecing everything together and adding the green screen stuff to it and now we get to watch the whole thing.

the crew rented a large room in the hotel we're staying at to do a whole 'watch party' for the movie. i'm kind of scared to see how it turned out, but i'm also kind of excited.

all six of us made it downstairs of the hotel and found the room that we were watching the movie in. josh opened the door and we saw about 50 people clapping as we walked in.

jenn ran up to us from the chair she was sitting in, individually hugging each one of us.

"i'm so proud of you guys. you're like my little hollywood babies" we all laughed because jenn really felt like our mom on set. she was bossy (since she's the director), she listened to our problems, she made sure we had everything we needed. she was the best.

inside, there was a brown c-shaped couch, a clear glass table in the middle, a station full of popcorn buckets, and chairs behind the couch and along the walls.

amy, sofia, millie, josh, louis, and i sat on the brown couch after each getting a bucket of popcorn. i sat next to louis, laying my head on his shoulder. the room was dark so no one could really see the little affectionate things we did. nothing gross like how you're thinking. mainly just hand holding, head resting on shoulders, and cheek kisses.

the rest of the crew sat on chairs, surrounding the perimeter of the couch. jenn stood up and walked to the front of the room, standing by the large screen.

"i am pleased to say, after eight fun, tiring, love-filled months, we finally have 'notes on love'" everyone applauded and cheered before she continued her speech.
"i just want to have some of the cast get their spotlight so when i say your name just stand up"

"the dancing queen, ms. sofia wylie!" she said in a fun magical tone.
sofia stood up and did a little bow and everyone cheered for her. "ah i love you sofia! marry me!" i yelled out. we both laughed before she returned to her seat on the couch.

"our guitar playing star, mr. joshua bassett!" he did the same and stood up while everyone applauded him.

"our favorite little red head, ms. amybeth mcnulty!"

"the eleven amongst tens, ms. millie bobby brown!"

"our favorite british boy, mr. louis partridge!"

"and last but definitely not the least, our star, ms. cleo sanchez!" i stood up and looked around the room smiling from cheek to cheek. claps and "woo!'s" filled the room. i bowed and felt my face turn red from the attention. i sat back down on the couch and took a deep breath. i can't believe this is real. i'm in a movie.

once everyone settled down and sat back in their seats, a man in the back of the room pressed play and the movie started.

as each person entered the screen a big holler would come out from everyone. as i popped up on the screen i felt louis's hand squeezing mine and a big smile on his face. i nuzzled my head into his neck, while he played with my hair. i don't care who sees, i just want to be with him in this moment.

we finally reached the 'first kiss' scene between louis and i and everyone screamed and hollered. i felt my cheeks go warm and turn red from embarrassment. i shielded my eyes from the screen while everyone laughed at louis and i's reaction.

then, the movie ended and we watched the credits roll. the movie was way better than i expected it to be and i'm so excited for everyone in the world to see it.

———————

after cleaning up, we all walked to my hotel room. we turned on some music and danced and danced and danced until they all passed out on the couch. all that was left was louis and i. we stayed up talking at the little dining table.

"millie literally has a boyfriend!" in this case, we were talking about his little sister, millie.

"no! i won't allow it!" he shook his head.

"she's 14, let her live. plus, didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend in like the second grade?" i asked lifting my eyebrow at him.

"well- those don't count" i laughed, shaking my head at him.

"so then that would make me your first girlfriend?" i asked smirking, a burst of boldness jumped out.

"i guess so" he said scratching the back of his neck and looking down at his shoes.

i suddenly got up and walked to my bedroom. he gently grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"where are you going?" he said with cute puppy dog eyes.

"to bed" i said leaving his grasp. he just stood there, not knowing what to do now.

"well are you coming?" i asked. woah cleo, calm down. i didn't want to do anything sexual! just cuddle or something.

he caught up to me and we layed down in the large bed next to each other. i climbed under the covers turning off the light and he did the same. i faced him and rested my head on his chest. he wrapped his arms around my body pulling me closer as we slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N
yo! i haven't updated in like 2 days!
okay that's a lot for me lol
anyways, we only have a few chapters left :/
i hope you like the last few!!
i already have some ideas for another louis fanfic after this ! also i didn't proofread this so, sorry for any mistakes lmao
i just have a bunch of school work :((
okie byeee
- xx, s.a.