Bloodcurdling Canon

"Matrona has started things off with a ferocious preemptive strike!"

Y/n get her head out of the ground and Diane rise her fist "I'm not going to let you get away any of your excuses today!" Diane tries to punch y/n but she moved out of the way putting her hands up in a surrender type gesture.

"Look those girls have the wrong women I don't remember them at all okay?" Y/n said trying to reason Diane to calm her down.

"That's enough out of you!" Diane went to punch y/n but she missed resulting an air gusts being sent all over the arena.

"This might get ugly if I don't fight for real!" Y/n send an punch which Diane send one as well with her cheeks puffed and they continue to trade punches and countering until Diane sends a particular punch, but y/n caught her fist as their eyes shadowed as they don't move a muscle and they turn to the direction in the distance but the crowd began to complain to continue the fight but they didn't make any moves, just staring off into the distance. Ban and King both started walking into the ring.

Meliodas watch in confusion wondering what's going on with them as he watches the scene that is happening.

"My real identity is Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, I'm y/n the Dragon Sin! We're taking over Vaizel, everything here belongs to us now!"

"Hold on what? Why'd that idiot tell them who she really is?"hawk said shocked as meliodas eyes widened of y/n revealing their identity.

"I'm giving you less than one minute to clear outta this town, understand?! If you don't we're going to kill you all!" The crowd erupted in shouts of disbelief and some in fear, wondering if they really are the Seven Deadly Sins. "Get the hell outta here!" Y/n shouted but one person in the crowd spoke "hey what's that?" Then, giant explosion bombs all came from a distance destroying parts of Vaizel. One came towards the ring but y/n jumped from the ground and took out her dragon handle and countered it. "Damn they're here already?"

"That equipment is sacred treasure class." King told them

"It sure is. I bet Guila has gotten a lot stronger then she was at the Necropolis. And what's worse, there's three this time. Let's split up for now." Y/n told her comrades as they split up to different directions.

Howzer and Cain had people evacuate the town as veronica kept calling out meliodas but shs heard footsteps behind her having her to turn to see griamore and telling veronica that they should leave since it's getting more dangerous here but veroncia said she won't stop looking until she finds meliodas and she run off calling out meliodas name again and griamore followed her

Y/n had meet up with guila who began to speak "It's been a while y/n" y/n rise her hand and spoke "oh hey there guila! What brings you here today?"

"Our encounter in nercopolis was most informative, I'm here today to review those lessons to my satisfaction"

"The word "satisfaction" can also be used to mean "revenge" right?" Y/n question the female knight "it doesn't matter I'll take you on." She grabbed hold of her dragon handle.

"No you are no longer a match for me" she rise her weapon and shot out multiple bombs that surround y/n as she looked at them while slowly bringing out her dragon sword "If I get careless and touch them, they'll explode huh? It's a hassle, but I guess I'll defus each one"

"Oh, they'll explode on their own even if you are cautious" one bomb explode having to hit behind y/n who let out a grunt of pain "the first explosion will set off a chain reaction, trapping the target in a cage of flames" guila explain as y/n let out a groan of pain as the explosions set off all over her "chain explosion!"