The Sacred Treasure Lostvayne

Meliodas was standing in a field of wheat, the place felt peaceful. The way the wheat slightly swayed with the gentle breeze made meliodas calming

'What am I doing here? Somehow I can't remember anything.' A paper drifted in front of meliodas and fell bringing his attention to it.

He picked it up and realized it was a wanted poster of y/n. 'Wait a minute, that's right. I'm looking for lady y/n.' A clanking sound came from behind meliodas, he turned around to see a female with her back facing meliodas and in her hand was a big sword and had an outfit like this.

[Choose outfit you like in this picture]

The women looked over as her (hair color) hair moves gently from the soft breeze andmeliodas eyes widened of seeing a symbol on her forehead expect it looked like a sun kind of symbol But sees a devilish smirk on her face

meliodas eyes widened of seeing a symbol on her forehead expect it looked like a sun kind of symbol But sees a devilish smirk on her face.

'Lady y/n. Is that you?'

"Meliodas Meliodas!"

"Meliodas please wake up!"

Muffled voices rang through his head. he opened his eyes and realized he was back in Liones.

He lifted his head and was met with y/n who has a worried expression.

"Lady y/n?"

"Thank goodness. Are you okay?"

meliodas sat up fully, "Yes, but how did I end up here?"

"Gowther made everyone in the entire kingdom blackout all at once."

"Oh no! lady y/n, Sir Gowther and Diane are..." He trailed.

"Yeah diane and gowther are fighting, come on, let's go help her!"

"Can you walk meliodas?" y/n asked.

he nodded and shakily stood up. they noticed a big explosion in the distance. "Look, over there!" y/n pointed and started to run off. Merlin, and meliodas followed until they found Diane, Guila, Zeal, and Gowther.

meliodas and y/n bent down and took care of Guila and Zeal after y/n sees that they're not injured, she went to check on diane "Diane! Are you alright?" y/n examined Diane carefully.

"Captain, didn't think I'd see you here." Diane answered as she smiled at y/n, happy to see her here.

Y/n walked over to Gowther who was hunched on the floor his head downwards. "Gowther. Do you realize what kind of damage you've done?"

"Please, just lock me up. Far away from everyone else. And hurry before I stop being myself." Gowther said to his captain.

"Merlin, we can finish our conversation later."

"Of course." Merlin nodded

"But Gowther, you need to fix Guila and Zeal's memory." y/n told gowther.

"Alright." Gowther stood up, and restored Zeal's memories. He then knelt down to restore Guila's memories. He rose a hand to her head and a light arrow came out.
Guila gasped, "Wh-why did you alter my memories?"