Certain Warmth

"Hey, have you heard about the wandering silver ghost knight?"

"That phantom keeps popping up, right? I heard it wears silver armor and vanishes into thin air."

Meliodas held a tray that had pie on it and went over to one of the tables with a smile on his lips. "I've got a pineapple-ish pie for our guests at table number three! Thank you so much for waiting!"

"Look at meliodas. He's really got it together lately."

Meliodas placed the tray on the table as the customers thanked him, and he nodded as he smiled softly.

But then Hawk looked over to see golgius at the staircase. "You finally woke up, huh?"

Golgius gasps. 'It's him... prince meliodas and the talking pig!'

Meliodas looked over at golgius and smiled gently, "it looks like you're feeling a lot better."

"It does!"

'I'll bet you know who probably looking around here. Also, I should get out of here before they recognize me.' The holy knight thought as he walked down the stairs.

The customers began to leave, thanking meliodas and hawk for the meal and drinks as they left the tavern as meliodas waved them goodbye with a kind smile.

"Thank you so much for helping me, huh? I'm really grateful." The knight thanked the prince who glanced over him."This may seem abrupt, but I should get going." His stomach begins to growl loudly, having it to show he's hungry.

Meliodas snickered lightly, smirking as he told him to sit down while he went to make something for him

Golgius sat down on one of the tables as the prince came back, holding a bowl of soup as he placed it down in front of golgius. "There you are! A piping hot bowl of my special homemade soup."

"Thanks. I appreciate it." The knight grabbed the spoon and took a bite out of it, only for him to spit out from the awful taste in the meal.

"Just like y/n. While they might use different techniques in the kitchen, meliodas' a natural when it comes to making that tastes like real Crapola."

"Sorry. Don't worry about finishing it, okay?"

"Oh, no. It just caught me off guard. Now that I know what it tastes like, it's not so bad that I can't keep it down." Golgius said, giving a reason as hawk lick the soup that's on the table from the knight spitting it our.

"Besg compliment ever." Hawk said sarcastically, then he looked at the knight."Hey, let me ask you something, golgius..." This cause the knight to spit out the soup again, having it to aim at hawks face, causing him to be covered in liquid soup.

Golgius stepped away from them, grabbing the handle of his weapon that's behind him in his scabbard.

"Look, sucker! Don't spit in my face!" Hawk angrily shouted as he began licking the soup off his face.

"So, the two of you recognize who I am."

"Once I catch a whiff, I can't forget someone's scent." Hawk chuckled, smiling proudly as he was finally cleaned up.

"Then why you save me?" The knight asked."I'm your enemy! Tell me the truth, and don't give me some nonsense about helping everyone in need. Whether they're adversaries or not!" The knight had his gaurd up as he glared at them with a suspicious look on his face, 'what's their angle? What are they up to?'

Meliodas looked down a bit, fidgeting his fingers as he had the tray under his arm as he muttered something under his breath, having hawk to raise his ear to hear meliodas words.