The First Sacrifice

"Huh where am I? I don't understand I was just at the Boar Hat. Lady y/n?" Meliodas scan his surroundings that he seem to be in a small room with a door that won't open.

"I happily welcome you home to Liones." The female Holy Knight appeared behind meliodas.

"Are you the one who brought me here? I beg you take me to y/n." The Holy Knight disappeared.

'She must be a mage. They can disappear and appear easily.' Meliodas thought but he wanted is go back to y/n arms again.

"It can't be... this is Liones?" Suddenly, a loud groan came having meliodas to looked downwards to see a very distressed Hawk.

"Where the hell are we? I've had it with all this crap! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Super roast illusion."

Hawk charges at the door, knocking it down letting him escape. Meliodas sweatdropped hearing a groan then hawk came back "alright mission complete" there was blood coming out of the side of his head having meliodas to go to hawk "Hawk you're bleeding!" He said worried then they see a man coming from the corner who yawn "what the hell is going on?"

"Quick hide it's the lookout!"

"Rolling ham attack!" Hawk launches himself at the guard, knocking him out. "Alright, let's beat it."

"Okay!" Hawk and meliodas run down the hallway in search of a way out.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Don't let y/n use Full Counter, aim for a direct hit!" The knight went towards to y/n trying to hit him with his sword but y/n kept dodging it and blocking his attack then few Knights came but ban punched them away along with y/n hitting them away.

"Don't think you could beat us without using magical powers dumbasses, of course even with them you'll still lose" ban commented.

"Jeez these guys don't let up do they?" Ban groaned as another wave of Holy Knights began to run at them.

"Looks like we're going to have to wipe them all out after all." Y/n said.

"There's a simpler way." Gowther stepped in front of the duo, held out his hands and light beams came out. "Sacred Treasure, Double Bow Harlit!"

"Seriously?"

"Where the hell was he hiding a Sacred Treasure?"

Gowther created two bow and arrows out of light, "Now Rewrite Light." The arrow pierced every Holy Knight but made no physical damage.

"Gowther you know those arrows didn't do a thing, don't ya buddy"
The Holy Knights all payed down their weapons, running towards the three sins "y/n there you are!" One of them spoke "Ban I really miss you man" they embraced the three sins "my darling gowther"

"Hey uh, Gowther what's going on here man?" Y/n asked confused as she is being embraced by an Knight

"It's actually a very simple trick. The Holy Knights now view us as loved ones they haven't seen in a long time. Stopping them all in their tracks."

"So you rewrote their memories huh?"

"Shhh! It's nothing more than a stopgap. Once they notice the discrepancies in their memory they'll return to normal. Moreover their memory of being under this spell will be deleted." He told them putting finger against his lips.

"Don't you ever use that on us, got it!" The two of them all yelled.

"Rodger that."

After getting past the Holy Knights, the three sins went through the gates into Liones dodging other Holy Knights. They stopped by a broken wall they were crouched behind.

"Okay. We all managed to get into the capital, what are we supposed to do from here?"

"We can't just recklessly start battling in the city."

"Man I was really looking forward to knocking some heads together!"

"With all these Holy Knights around, trying to find meliodas could be a real pain in the ass."

"You think we should head to the castle it might be one of those Fairy tails where the prince is locked up in a underground dungeon"

"Don't you mean top of the tower huh?" Gowthee corrected ban

Y/n narrows her eyes "castle huh?" She looked at the castle 'I'm coming for you meliodas don't worry I'll be there as soon as I can"

They stared running but stopped when they heard an explosion.

"What was that?"

"Judging by the sound and vibration it's 0.5 miles away."

"Come to think of it, weren't we just sensing someone with crazy magical powers?"

"It's faint but I'm fairly positive it's Hendrickson. Ten years ago he was Holy Knight who bore the title of platinum."

"Enough talk let's go!" She began to run but not towards the castle having ban confused "huh were not heading heading the castle?"

"If we're going to rescue meliodas, the fastest way is take em' all out!" Y/n continued forward not sparing a glance at her comrades.

"It would probably be best if we follow her." Gowther chimed in. Gowther, and Ban took off after y/n.

The group ran for a while before once again stopping. "Captain! Look!"

"Yeah, that's Ground Gladius. Diane must be here then."

"What's she doing in the capital? That seems kinda weird."

"However this magical power definitely belongs to her."

"So what's going to be our next move Captain?" Ban asked y/n who hummed trying to figure out if they should help Diane or go find meliodas first.

"I'll help her. You make saving the Princess your top priority Captain." Gowther told y/n who give him a smile "thanks gowther" gowther head to Diane while ban and y/n run off to other direction.

An announcement was heard through the town, "People of Liones, listen to me. We've been infiltrated by traitors known as the Seven Deadly Sins. And they've been ransacking the kingdom"

"Damn that bastard."

Y/n scoffed as she narrows her eyes but she place a hand on the side of her neck moving her hair away showing an mark that has the letter M 'meli...'

~FlashBack~

"A mark for us to bond?" Meliodas said tilting his head looking at his lover in front of him.

"Yeah I thought that maybe I could mark you so you can know how I feel and know that if your hurt or in danger but I know you goddess clan don't mark like we demons but I do want to have a bond with you" y/n chuckled, rubbing her head behind as she smiled to the blonde male that she loved so much.

Meliodas shake his head with soft smile on his face "even if we goddess don't do like you guys do with your mates, I can find a way to mark you so I can show everyone that your mine even to be closer with you" he said softly while blushing, looking at y/n with his green emerald eyes.

Y/n blushes and smiled "I'll like that" she place a hand on his hand who held her hand and had his fingers intertwine with hers as they stared at each other getting lose into each other's eyes as they lean to each other.

Meliodas lips is softly place on y/n who return his kiss with soft smile on her lips as they were very happy together but they didn't know the consequences their relationship would bring upon them.