What We Lacked

"I'm gonna go ahead and train for a bit okay." Y/n smiled at meliodas, who nodded softly at her, "alright then, be careful."

Y/n nods as she held his hand and give it a light squeeze, "hope your test goes well." She give meliodas a soft kiss on the cheek and walked out of the cave leaving a blushing meliodas, who watched her leave the cave.

Meliodas smiled and held the goblet in his hands, 'I'll try my best, for you y/n.'

✧༺🖤༻∞🤍∞༺🖤༻✧

"I heard what happened. About how you rescued little Gil, howzer, and the others? Thank you for that, Hendrickson." A voice spoke behind Hendrickson who clenched his fists as he began to shake lightly as tears form in his eyes.

Hendrickson turn his head and looked at y/n with tears falling down, "thank you." Y/n patted his back, comforting him.

✧༺🖤༻∞🤍∞༺🖤༻✧

"I'll go in with him!" Y/n told Jenna.

"Captain!" King exclaims as he looked over at his captain.

"All right, you two, in you go." Jenna told them as she give them wooden clubs as king had to remove his upper clothing along with y/n who had a (color) bra on only as she didn't care since after all, she did go to battle with guila and Jericho even helbram shirtless with just her bra on, when she went berserk.

King and y/n began to head inside the cave, both of them shirtless, king glanced over at y/n, trying to keep eye contact as he was blushing at seeing his captain shirtless with just her bra on.

"Did you get your power back?"

"Nah-uh. Before I can get it back, I have to rehabilitate my body a little bit to be ready." Y/n smiled at King as they continued to walk down the path.

The two sins noticed a bright light coming from the middle of the tower and walked closer. Then they saw many crystals of all shapes, sizes, and colors floating around.

"Go ahead and choose one of the Goddess ambers floating there in front of you. There are various kinds of monsters inside each one." Jenna's voice echoed through the tower.

"Which one of these do you want, Captain?" King called to his comrade.

"Hey, listen, king."

King hummed as he glance over at y/n, "about Hendrickson, do you think you can be just a little more open-minded?" The (color) haired female tapped the orange amber that floated away from y/n's touch.

"What do you mean? Are you telling me to forgive him?" King began to float into the air.

"I didn't say that. Cause there's no denying that what he did is unforgivable. Trust me, I completely understand how you feel about him." She looked over at fairy king as her mind flashed back to meliodas laying on the ground with his waist bleeding out, from the damage that he had gotten from Hendrickson and Dreyfus's fight, making y/n to frown and feel her hearts ache, seeing her lover injured.

"But still...he was being controlled the whole time by fraudrin, who possessed Dreyfus's body ten years ago. Nothing could have been done." Y/n had a hardened look on her face as she looked down a bit.

"So if something's controlling you, nothing you do is considered a sin? Anyway, who's this fraudrin?" King questioned with a suspicious look on him as he glances over at the female.

"One of the Ten Commandments."

"Is that so? Yeah. And those other two, galand and monspeet, right? Tell me. Why is it that you know so much about the Ten Commandments, who were sealed away 3,000 years ago?" King frowned as he clenched his fists.

"What are you trying to say?" Y/n asked, even though she knew, what king was thinking, she just wanted to hear him say it of what his thoughts are telling him.

"You're a member of the demon race, just like them, aren't you?"

Y/n sighed quietly and frowned, keeping her eyes on the ground.

"Hey, y/n!" Y/n quickly looked up and saw King's club heading straight toward her, only to be blocked by her own.

King glared at y/n, with a didistrustfulook on his face, "are you really our ally? Explain yourself."

Y/n scoffed and glared back towards King, her face turn serious as she gripped her club handle.

✧༺🖤༻∞🤍∞༺🖤༻✧

"I told you, I did kill her!" The Armour demon shouted to monspeet as he narrows his eyes, "well I did feel her magic when we were attacking that giant girl."

Galand scoffed, "there's no way, that she is alive, I killed her! And I even made sure she's dead!"

"What is this about my sister being killed...."

Monspeet and galand flinch and shivered in fear of hearing a dark and angry voice behind them and sensing the person's overwhelming aura as galand turn his head slowly behind him and gulped at seeing zeldris who glared at him very dangerously.

"Z-zeldris, when did you come back!?" Galand said surprised but he grunt when he gets slammed to the floor and zeldris foot goes against his neck.

"Don't change the subject here galand, what do you mean, that you killed her huh?... I told you to bring her back alive! Not fucking kill her!" He shouted angrily as galand shrink under his wrath.

"I-i c-couldn't help it! She just kept on fighting and did not allow me to take her!"

Zeldris narrows his eyes and scoffed as he spoke to Monspiet behind him, who was watching this, "leave us." He commanded and monspiet immediately left the scene.

"Now galand, you know how I hate people who disobey my orders, so seems I will have to teach you a lesson to never do that again..." he grabbed his sword and glared at galand very darkly who shrieked in fear.

"W-wait s-sir z-zeldris!" Galand stuttered out.

"Nobody kills my sister and gets away with it..."

[Hey guys, I'm sorry, if this chapter is short, the next chapter will be longer and I'll have it out next week, but guess what everybody! my black butler book had finally came out, if you guys want, you can go ahead and check it out, I will appreciate it a lot but I do want to ask you guys, how would you guys feel if I make a nnt reader x bnha story, where our dear reader here gets transported to an unknown dimension away from her home and her loved ones and is living in a world that's full of people that has superpowers that's called 'quirks' and where it's a place that has villains and heroes. Let me know guys if I should make a book out of it. Anyway have a great night/day and I'll see you in the next chapter! Also happy valentines day!]