The Light That Sweeps Away The Darkness

"1000 divine cuts!"

Y/n exclaimed out as she jumped off the cliff, holding her Lostvayne in her hand as she landed on the ground and slice the bird demon causing It to explode from her attack as she and ban were here on a mission to rescue the citizens that were abducted by the demons.

The demon birds were shocked to see this as y/n smirked, holding her weapon as she went towards the demons.

She slice the demon chest then slice the other demon is stomach and she looked up to see three flying demon birds coming and ban leaped up to the sky and attack them, killing them as one slammed against the ground, dead.

Y/n leaped away from the demon that tried to attack her, but she slice its neck, then slice the other bird demon and ban continues killing the demon birds that kept going after them.

The cage that the citizens were trapped in is broken having them get out and helped the other people that's in the cage out of the wagon, the people watched as y/n and ban continued killing the bird demons.

After they had finished, y/n let out a relief sigh, smiling, and she wiped the dust off her hands. "Mission accomplished!"

"What's going on? You were looking kind of rusty back there, captain." Ban smirked, his eyes closed as y/n looked over at the fox sin with a grin."Right back at you, buddy!" She chuckled, then she looked over at citizens who were still shaken up of what happened.

Y/n and ban walked over to one of the citizens. "Okay, I got a question. Where did these demons manage to capture all of you guys?" She asked, gazing at the men who kept his eyes on the ground."There's a village not too far from here that fell for an evil trap. Those who live there and those passing through..." he trailed off.

"I get the idea." The man looked over at the dragon sin with confusion,"huh?" Y/n and ban looked up with hardened expressions on their faces."we'll talk some more after we've taken care of them." She grabbed her weapon as she and ban ran towards the bird demons that were heading to their way.

══════◄••❀••►══════

Ban and y/n were near a waterfall, taking a break from fighting as they had a fireplace lit up and ban is cooking the food for him and y/n after he was finished, he give her meat to him which she thanked him for.

Y/n took a bite out of her meat and smiled in delight of how tasty it is. "Oh, man, this is great! Just getting to eat your cooking again makes coming back from the dead feel totally worth it!" She smiled softly.

Ban smiled happily of her, saying , "Thanks, and I'm glad to be fighting by your side again, I gotta say."

"Yeah, same for me!" She give a closed eye smile."Listen." Ban said in a serious tone, having her to open her eyes, gazing at him."Huh?"

"You've got your strength, and that's great, but you're still nowhere near the level you were that day, right?"

Y/n frown, gazing down with a sad and worried look on her face, she remembered her conversation with meliodas back in the tavern that was destroyed and after she killed fraudrin, telling meliodas of how good it felt when she murdered the demon.

Even telling him of how scared she is of going back to the person, she was back then and that she had to let it happen in order to save meliodas and zeldris even see him which had her lover hugged the female demon close to him, telling ber everything is going to be fine and promised that he'll always be by her side.

Y/n thoughts were cut off by ban's voice. "Hey, just so you know." The (h/c) haired woman gazed up at the fox sin "no matter what kind of mental baggage, you're carrying around in that head of yours, it doesn't change the fact that you're my friend. You're the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, y/n, the dragon sin." He took a bite out of his meat, smiling.