A Forgotten Memory

Y/n dropped the bottle of ale as her eyes widened with worry and panic, her hand shaking lightly, "What's going on, lady y/n?" Hendrickson asked with concern in his tone as he was helping y/n, clean the top counter.

"Ban..." she muttered, feeling his presence slowly getting weaker and weaker.

The dragon sin clenched her fists, looking down with a frown, 'please be alright ban...please...' she place her hand on her forehead, remembering Ban's gentle lips against her forehead, kissing it.

Y/n frowned, but she began to see a memory, a memory that she had forgotten a long time ago, her eyes widened, realizing why merlin had to knock her out and there was a reason why she did that.

》═══════~◈~═══════《

~Ten Years Ago~

"The Seven Deadly Sins are revolting against the kingdom!!"

"It seems they took the grand Master hostage and barricaded themselves in the old castle!"

"If they fight back, we charge in the worse case, kill them!"

All of the knights of liones were gathered around the old castle with their weapons out, preparing to attack the sins.

"Come out here, traitors!" The knight shouted at the sins.

"Ooooh, they're ready to kill~" Ban smirked as he looked over at the window, "all of the knights of the kingdom have gathered."

Merlin looked over at the window as well, gazing at the knights with her arms crossed, "the timing is too good. Thereis also the corpse of the Grand Master in the Castle we were called to."

Gowther stood behind y/n who is looking at the dead grandmaster that's pinned to the wall with many swords pierced into him, "Captain, this is..." he trailed off.

"Yeah, it's a trap." Y/n frown with a hardened look on her face.

"A trap?! But why us? What for?!" King asked in a panic voice as he removed his armor helmet, glancing over at his captain as he is in his human form.

"It must be those foolish commoners' warped envy and hatred towards us heroes," Escanor said as he crossed his arms.

"This is why..." King looked over at Diane who had a look of hatred and rage on her features as she clenched her fist, "this is why I hate humans...they always mess up people's lives for their own gain!!"

"Y/n!!" A child voice called out to the female demon having y/n turn her head only to have her eyes widen in shock at seeing meliodas, who is a young child as he had a look of worry in his eyes, "meliodas!" Y/n said with surprised but she looked worried and a bit nervous of seeing meliodas here as he breath heavily from all the running.

But the small child's eyes widened in horror and fear as he let out a scream of terror, seeing the grandmaster is lifeless body, pinned with many swords in his body.

Y/n quickly went to meliodas and crouch down, hugging meliodas close to her body, pulling his face against her chest, so he doesn't see the gruesome scene in front of him, "don't look at it."

"Is lord zaratras dead? There are so many swords... I feel so sorry for him..." meliodas muttered to y/n, fearfully and sadly.

"It's okay, meli he's not suffering. I'm sure his soul is in heaven, It's okay." Y/n told the young boy, trying to comfort him.

"Why did you come here all alone?" She asked the blonde haired boy who had tears in his eyes as he clinged into y/n, "I...I heard it... someone said that they "had lord zaratras die" and then... they said they'd capture the Seven Deadly Sins and kill them too... that's why... I was worried about you, so I came here..." he explained.