The Past

Y/n was cleaning the counter bar when she heard a gasp from Merlin having her gaze over at the mage who had her illusion body to show.

"Good news, Captain. Seems I've just pinpointed his location."

Y/n eyes widened a bit upon hearing this as her face turn serious, "You're sure?"

The mage nodded, "yes. His current power level is 50,000... 55... hold on, now it's 60. It just keeps rising."

Y/n frowned, knowing there was no doubt about it that it belongs to that person, she knew very well that could have this much power and strength in them.

"No doubt about it, that's escanor!"

But the dragon sin couldn't help but feel like escanors power level and strength is familiar to her as she began to try and remember, who had the same strength and power as escanor.

━━━━━━━━❪❃❫━━━━━━━━

~3000 Years Ago~

"Lady y/n!"

The (h/c) haired female halted and turn her head, gazing at the demon soldier with her pitch-black eyes.

"We have trouble going on in the celestial palace! An archangel is over there attacking one of our people who were there to kill some celestials."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, "what kind of idiot decides to go over there and kill celestials without even realizing that they'll get caught by one of the archangels, which one is it though?"

The demon soldier gulped, "one of the four archangels is mael! And the demon he is fighting with is bellion!"

Y/n scoffed with annoyance at hearing the name of the demon, "I'll go over there to deal with the archangel." She began to walk away with a hardened expression on her.

But y/n had raged in her eyes at hearing the archangel mael is there, she still didn't forget what he and his brother did to her little brother and she will make sure that mael will pay for hurting her little brother.

━━━━━━━━❪❃❫━━━━━━━━

Bellion continued to fight with mael, trying to kill him with his darkness but somehow his darkness gets repelled by a single blow from mael grace.

The demon was shocked that his darkness seems to easily get taken down by the archangel.

Bellion went to send an attack to mael again, only for it to be repelled once again and his eyes widened at mael going to send a final attack of his grace towards him that bellion knew could kill him.

'You have to be kidding me... I can't die like this... I haven't even become a commandment yet.'

But then a powerful darkness surrounds the whole area, stopping mael's grace attack having him to be shocked even the huge amount of darkness seemed to have killed the Goddess soldiers that were there.

"Darkness that does not recede before my grace... it seems we meet again." Mael narrowed his eyes at the familiar (h/c) haired female who glared daggers at him.

"I can't move. And my body is trembling... this immense darkness emanating from her...she must be..." Bellion looked at the young female with fear in his eyes.

"The daughter of the demon king... The leader of the Ten Commandments, Y/n."

There stood y/n with a dark expression on her face and dark huge wings on her back while her pitch-black eyes kept focusing on mael, not even glancing over at bellion as she held her large sword.

'The... the next candidate for the demon king... if I do well in her presence maybe I will..'

Bellion began to speak towards the leader of the ten commandments, "lady y/n! Let us join forced to fight mael!"

Y/n scoffed and narrowed her eyes, "You're in my way. Get out of my sight." She said coldly.

'Ehh?! Me?! In her way?!'

Y/n launched over toward mael and began to fight him as her darkness kept blowing away mael's attack, which he is sending towards her as he continues to fight off her darkness.

'Without even glancing at me, repelled an archangel all by herself.'

━━━━━━━━❪❃❫━━━━━━━━

Y/n had finally come back from fighting with the archangel as mael had run away from y/n since he couldn't handle her powerful attacks and had to flee.

Y/n landed in front of the castle and walked inside then a voice is heard, "big sis!"

The demon female looked over and smiled lightly at seeing her Lil brother running towards her and wrapping his arms around her, hugging her.

"I missed you!"

The young woman rubbed zeldris head, "I missed you too, did you're training with Cusack went well today?"

Zeldris nodded, "yeah, it did. Maybe someday, you could help me train instead of Cusack."

Y/n chuckled lightly and ruffled his hair, "we'll see zel, but since you did well training with Cusack, how about we go out and hunt something to eat? How does that sound?"

Zeldris smiled happily with his eyes lit up, "yes! I would love that! I'm happy to have you big sis, you'll always stay by my side no matter what right?"

The female chuckled and stroke his cheek, "of course zel, I'll always be by your side."

━━━━━━━━❪❃❫━━━━━━━━

~Present~

Y/n looked at the window with sadness in her eyes as she sighed and looked at the bracelet on her wrist, playing with it a bit.

She can't help but think about her Lil brother, it's been so many years since she saw him and he still looks the same which has her smile lightly at seeing him not changed a bit but she knew that he is holding a grudge against her for leaving him and not being there for him, she wondered, why he wanted galand to take her to him, she thought that maybe zeldris wanted to give her a lesson for all those times, she hurt him.

But little does she know, zeldris still loves her and continues to see her as his big sister, he can't bring himself to kill her or even hurt her, he doesn't have the heart but he knew that he had to, or else, he'll be in big trouble from his father if he disobeys him.

Y/n sighed sadly, "I hope you can forgive me, zel..."

[Hey everybody! Hope you enjoyed the flashback, I did get it from a side story in the Manga but it is about bellion past and does include mael and meliodas, but if you want to read it, I'll put a link for you guys also thank you all so much for 60.3k views, you all are the best and I'm grateful for all of your support, I hope you all had a great day/night!]

[https://imgur.io/a/fIyqVY1]