A Little Girl's Dream

"Baste prison and the Necropolis huh? I'll go check out one or the other." Y/n said as she stood in front of an unfazed Gilthunder.

"So that was it. You wished to know your comrades whereabouts, so you allowed me to strike you down. Right?"

"Why don't we finish this another time?"y/n said with a smirk. "Kay?"

"I think not." Gilthunder reached for his sword and went into a fighting stance. He tried to strike y/n but she dodged the cut and appeared behind Gilthunder.

He tried many times to hit y/n but continued to fail as she dodged them.

"This is goodbye." Gilthunder put his sword on y/n shoulder again to slice her again

"See ya'." Y/n waved goodbye, as Diane grabbed Gilthunder in her hand and pushed her arm back, ready to launch him away.

"You heard the Captain, another time."

"Unhand me!" Gilthunder tried his best to hurt Diane by having himself be in full thunder of his.

"Here's a tip for you okay? Girls get really annoyed when sniveling little runts try to shock them!" Diane threw Gilthunder into the distance with strong force.

"Hey thanks Diane, by the way, nice throw. Woah that brace is ruined." Y/n pointed to the tattered brace the giant had on as the giant let out an aw seeing it the brace tattered and destory.

Two footsteps is heard that is heading towards to y/n and Diane as there stood hawk and meliodas

"Hey! You got a lot of guts kicking me around like I'm some little pink bouncing ball! But it'll be my turn next time!"hawk shouted out

"The two of you weren't hurt are you?"meliodas asked with worried in his voice but meliodas noticed y/n bloody and wounded shoulder.

"We're good." Y/m said with her hand up to further prove her point.

"Where'd that swine go anyway?" Hawk moved his head in search for Gilthunder.

"aren't you a swine?" Y/n pointed out.

"Who smells delicious!" Diane commented with an open mouth.
Meiodas ran over to y/n "lady y/n you were hurt!"

"This? Oh, it's no big deal."

"What? But look at all this blood!"meliodas said in worried

"hey! Don't get so touchy with the captain!" Diane exclaimed in jealousy.

Meliodas and y/n looked at diane "but-"meliodas tried to speak but diane cut him off "she's got right hand girl and whatever she's hurt that job belongs to me!"

Hawk spoke "hey are you forgetting I got my butt kicked!"y/n began to touch hawks spare rib "over here?"hawk spoke "those are my spare ribs"y/n went other side and touch his shoulder "over here?"

"That's my pork shoulder quit messing around!"hawk said with tick mark as meliodas spoke "there there I'll put wer cloth on it to cool it down"

Hawk whimper and went to meliodas arms "you're the only one who worries about me meliodas"

BACK IN THE BOAR HAT

"So ban is in baste prison and king is dead huh what do you think diane?"y/n asked as diane spoke "I have no interest in any man but only you captain and look what a sexy babe I have grown past 10 years"

"But that's just poster it's made up" y/n hop off of Diane's shoulder, and land on Hawk's mom as hawk and meliodas came outside after meliodas treated hawk is burning wound.