The Druids' Holy Land

Y/n frowned and kept looking away, not sure if she should answer meliodas question or not but before she could respond to meliodas.

"Captain, I need to speak with you about something very important." Merlin orb appears between meliodas and y/n.

Y/n stared at the orb and looked at meliodas, "I apologize prince meliodas, but I do need to talk to the Captain for a moment."

Meliodas frown, "well talk another time, okay?" Y/n smiled at meliodas who nodded she and Merlin went inside the tavern.

Meliodas sighed and began to head back inside the tavern.

Y/n looked at Merlin, "thanks for getting me out of that situation." She smiled.

"Of course Captain, after all, I don't want to see you suffer again. But you do owe me though." Merlin looked over at her captain.

Y/n smiled, feeling appreciated for Merlin, "of course, but still thanks again." Merlin nods.

✧༺♥༻∞🤍∞༺♥༻✧

Hawk's mom kept on running towards where Diane is as her footsteps thumped.

"We're counting on you, mom!" Hawk said towards his mom.

"Please wait for us, Diane. We'll find you no matter what it takes." Meliodas stared at the window inside the Boar Hat.

"Still, 300 miles is a lot of ground to cover." Y/n pointed out.

"Yeah, I'm glad we're moving fast but... Hey Merlin, tell me, is there any way you could use teleportation?" King asked the orb that contained Merlin's soul.

"Unfortunately, for right now, it's all I can do to keep my soul contained in Aldan. Sorry about this King." Merlin apologized.

"Alright." King looked down sadly but he glanced at gowther, who looked at him blankly and king kept giving gowther a hard glare towards him.

"Not only that, I'd like to keep a reserve of my magical powers for emergencies."

"What do you mean by that?"

Merlin stuck out her hand and two maps of Britannia appeared in front of them. "In the direction, Diane is heading, from the ruins of Edinburgh Castle along the way... I'm picking up waves of monstrous evil."

King gasped and y/n frowned, her face hardening, knowing who Merlin is talking about.

✧༺♥༻∞🤍∞༺♥༻✧

"You're saying you killed y/n?" Fraudrin asked.

"That's right. I also got rid of the other pesky gnats in his group. But to be honest, the whole thing was really disappointing! How could the heretic who once struck terror into the heart of the demon race meet such an end?"

"Is this true, galand? You know zeldris isn't gonna be happy, hearing you killed his sister." Fraudrin said as he looked around for the blacked haired male, who went out hunting to collect some souls as he crossed his arms.

"It seems rather hard to believe you could bring him down so easily."

"Are you doubting me? So you don't trust what galand of truth is telling you?" Galand sat up, "besides it's not like he will find out, I killed his sister besides who knows, maybe once I find his sister's lover, I will kill him this time and not let him get away this time."

Fraudrin scoffed, "no, I'm well aware of your powers. I'm just a bit surprised. And If you could find him, that is since you couldn't even finish him off when you had him right there without y/n by his side."