So Long As You're Here

"Let's end this, Fraudrin. What do you say?" Y/n smirked wickedly, "this time, I'll make sure to obliterate you from this world."

"Y/n." The purple demon sweats nervously."It seems your magical power is just like... like it used to be." He began to let out a battle yell and went to send an attack to the demon female.

But y/n launched herself, piercing her own body through fraudrin stomach, causing Hendrickson and howzer to gasp in shock.

Y/n kept a satisfied and evil smirk on her lips as she kept on piercing many holes into Fraudrin body with her own body as she continued doing this until she landed herself back on the ground, her back facing the purple demon who vomited out blood from the wounds he has received.

"You... you bastard!" He groans in pain as he begins to shrink himself into his normal size as he fell to his hands and knees behind y/n.

"She just took down that commandment like it was nothing!" Howzer said in shock.

"Of course she did. While Fraudrin's power level is 31,000, the captain's current level is double that. And now that she's in her demon form, that number is even higher." Merlin explained.

Y/n looked over at fraudrin over her shoulder with a cold look on her face, holding her sacred treasure.

"Our hatred's been festering for 3,000 years. While you were wallowing in your sentimental dreams, we waited in the dark, burning for revenge against the goddess race against you! But of course, your little brother didn't want to harm you and always feel weak for you, i don't understand why he would still forgive someone like you for what you have done!"

This angered y/n who growls lowly as she walks towards fraudrin as he lifted his head, looking at her as she patted his cheek gently causing him to flinch "it was same for me, honestly." She smiled but then it fade away as she inches her face close to his, her expression turn into a horrifying and dangerous look on her face causing the purple demon to tremble in fear of feeling this enormous anger in her.

"Don't you ever mention my little brother from that damn mouth of yours, you deserve to die for letting my lovely brother see me die..." she whispered with venom in her tone, causing fraudrin to whimpered out in fear.

Y/n slapped him across the face very hard, sending him flying to the side as she grinned, walking towards him.

"Easy. Don't die yet."

Ban started to get nervous of seeing this. "Wait. That's not how the captain usually does things."

●❯───────「⊙」──────❮●

~3000 Years Ago~

"What? Lady y/n has betrayed us!?" Fraudrin said in shock, gazing at the pink haired male in front of him.

"It appears so. She killed her companions. Aranak and zenon, and then vanished." He explained.

"How could this be? You're saying she murdered them and fled from the battle against the goddess race?" Fraudrin asked.

"Well, that's not entirely accurate."

"Huh?"

"Rather than run away," the pink haired man smiled. "She threw herself headlong unto an uphill battle for the one she loves. Can you understand that?"

"No, it makes no sense."

●❯───────「⊙」──────❮●

"I am a member of the demon king's elite troops, the ten commandments..." The purple demon stood up shakily, holding his injuries "fraudrin of selflessness!"