The Life We Live

The sins let out a shocking gasped of hearing those words come out of their captain's mouth, who kept her eyes closed, holding her prince's hand.

"Meliodas going to die? You're joking, right? Captain?" Diane asked, not believing for a second to hear that her friend is going to die in three days.

Y/n lowered her head a bit with a frown on her lips. "That's our destiny." She opens her (e/c) eyes."It's not necessary to keep it from you anymore." She gazed at her lover with sadness, her other hand stroking his cheek while meliodas was still unconscious.

"I'll tell you all everything. The goal... of my 3,000 year journey." She could feel her body tremble a bit but tried to maintain control of these feelings that she is having.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

"Three thousand years ago, at the height of the holy war, they punished me and meliodas for the crime we had committed." She frown, her eyes narrowed a bit.

"Me being a demon who fell in love with a goddess and then went on to betray and kill her own kind." She could remember that day, that horrible day of where thunder is heard loudly booming in the sky.

"Him for being a goddess who fell for a demon and chose to save his enemies." She looked at her lover as her hair shadowed her eyes for a moment.

"Wait, what? Punished by who?" King asked, looking at his captain as y/n gritted her teeth together in anger.

"By those two gods." She answered, her tone filled with rage as she could feel her blood boiling of the thought of those rulers that caused pain and suffering to her and her lover.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

There stood y/n and meliodas breathing heavily and very wounded with blood dripping from their injuries that they received for fighting with their parents that stood in front of them.

"The ruler of the demon race, the demon king."

"And The ruler of the goddess race, the Supreme diety."

Y/n stood up straight, glaring at the two rulers with her lover who had a weapon that was the shape of a sword, the blade filled with pure light, he glared at them as well, staying close to his lover while they continued to pant from fighting for awhile against them, using all their strength and power to defeat them but it wasn't enough.

The demon king and Supreme diety raised their hands then y/n and meliodas glance at each other with determind smiles, gazing at each other with sadness but mostly love towards each other as she took his hand having their fingers to intertwine.

The goddess and demon started to run towards the rulers where their hands leaned towards them, their palm facing them as they glared at their children in disappointment and anger.

Y/n and meliodas let out a battle yell, ready to attack them once again with all their might.

"We were completely outmatched. They were just too powerful."

A bright glow came from their hands and they send a powerful wave of power towards the couple that caused the whole area to explode, sending debris everywhere and a huge cloud of dust to cover everywhere as the wave send y/n and meliodas flying, y/n's large sword destroyed by the impact.

Y/n and meliodas landed far from the battle and were laying on one of the rocky mountains where they have taken their last breath and meliodas had his hand laid on top of y/n's, his feathers everywhere on the ground as rain pour down onto the ground and onto their lifeless corpses.

"And in the end, we were both killed or so we thought. I'm not sure how much time has passed. A day, a week. There was no way to know. But I came to."

Y/n slowly open her eyes to see the bright clear sky, she was confused and stun of realizing that she is alive as she groans and sat up, she sees that she doesn't have any wounds on her which made her more puzzled.