Have Hope

Y/n let out another scream of pain when estarossa continued stepping on her chest, digging his heels, having bones to be heard cracking and breaking.

This had zeldris to looked away with tears in his eyes but is hiding it by having a shadow over his eyes as he clenched his fists tightly, closing his eyes as he could hear his darling sister continued to scream out in pain.

He wanted nothing more but to slice off estarossa leg to get him to stop, hurting his sister but he knew better to not do it as his hearts continued to crack more and more in pain of the screams of his sister getting louder.

"This brings back old memories, y/n." Estarossa said with a smirk on his lips, "Now, let me hear that voice of yours just a little more." He slammed his foot against her chest against causing her to cry out in pain as she leaned her head back with her eyes shut tightly from the intense pain, she's feeling.

"Stop... please... stop..." zeldris muttered under his breath as his hands began to tremble as its like his hands were moving on their own as they slowly reach to the handle of his sword, gripping into it as there was pure rage in his eyes that is glaring daggers to Estarossa.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Estarossa grinned as he continued digging his heel into her skin, having y/n to shrieked in pain.

"For a moment there, I was worried about what might happen. Excellent work, estarossa." Melascula said with a smirk as gloxinia had come beside the snake woman who looked over at the fairy.

"Percect timing, gloxinia. I need a favor. Do you think you could fix my body?"

Gloxinia looked hesitant but nodded anyways, "well, I suppose so, but then I'll need to stop using droplet of life for a while. Spirit spear basquias, seventh configuration. Moon rose. Droplot of life." He summoned the golden rose and had the healing of drop fallen on top of melascula head as her body began to heal and go back to normal, causing melascula to sighed out in relief and satisfaction.

"Listen, estarossa. Bottom line, are you sure about this?" Derieri asked as she had her arms crossed with Monspeet beside her.

"Mm?" Estarossa smirk faded a bit.

Monspeet looked over his shoulder with narrowed eyes, "I've sensed a strange gaze focused on us for a while now. Most likely, it's the rest of y/n's group. It is wise to leave them unsupervised? I'm not sure."

Drole went over to the stone hands that he trapped the group in as he had his hand on the stones having it to break and show no one inside of where y/n's friends and lover were caved in.

"Looks like they got away."

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

"Guys, we've been busted!" Hawk said nervously.

"The Seven Deadly Sins. Your new team of fighters, y/n." Estarossa voice echoed in the crystal ball as the people continued watching of what's happening in the crystal ball.

Meliodas hearts were bearing very quick and is beginning to have many tears falling from his eyes of seeing how damagingly wounded and in pain, y/n is in as he had fiery in those eyes of seeing estarossa, stepping on her likes she's some kind of insect.

This caused meliodas to glare at the image of estarossa in the crystal ball with hate in them as he wanted nothing but to hurt him very badly for hurting his beloved y/n.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Estarossa grabbed a hold of y/n's neck who gritted her teeth together as she kept her eyes shut tightly, "In time, will you betray them as well?" He smirked.