Where Memories Lead

Diane looked at king with a confused look on her face. "Sorry, but who are you?"

King's face scrunched up, "C'mon Diane don't give me a heart attack like that. It's me, King!"

Diane narrowed her eyes to get a better look at king, "Wait, you're King?"

"That's right! You got it!" King said happily.

Diane laughed, "You must be kidding. I know him and he's not a tiny little boy like you. He's more of a scruffy, oafish, blimp of a guy."

"Well I mean yeah that can be true." King sweatdropped at her description of him.

Y/n lazily draped her right hand over meliodas' shoulder subtly gripping his chest peck making him blush.

"Diane are you still half-asleep?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n!" Diane exclaimed.

"That's weird, when did she stop calling you by your title?" Hawk question as he turn to y/n and meliodas.

Y/n repeatedly squeezed meliodas chest peck, "Diane are you okay?" Meliodas titled his head to the side as he looked at his friend with a concern eyes.

Y/n is even confused of what's happening to Diane as she frown and couldn't help but feel worried for her comrade.

"And who are you?" Diane motioned to meliodas.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Meliodas and y/n even hawk began to walked toward Merlin's lab and entered inside as they explained to Merlin of what's happening to diane.

"Memory loss? It might be short term amnesia caused by blunt force trauma to the head." Merlin said as she turn to the trio

"Woah Merlin, How'd you get your body back?" Hawk questioned.

"I didn't. This is just an illusion to make things a bit easier."

"I guess that makes sense."

"It's strange, while Diane forgotten that hawk and i existed, she remembered lady y/n just fine." Meliodas looked down sadly but he felt his hand grabbed and turn to see y/n, holding his hand, giving him a soft smile making him give a warm smile towards his beloved.

"Been a long time since she called me y/n instead of Captain though." Y/n rubbed the back of her head with her free hand.

"Poor King. You should've seen how pale he was! And don't think I haven't suffered! I came this close to being eaten alive!" Hawk cried of remembering how diane almost eaten hawk.

Y/n patted hawk head to comfort the small pig.

Merlin stared at y/n then glance at y/n's and meliodas' hands that's intertwine having the Boar sin to look away, getting that bitter feeling in her.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

King and Diane were sitting on the floor, against the wall as they were a bit away from each other.

King had a soft and loving face on his face as he had transformed in his human form and given diane a smile while giggling, who given him an uncomfortable smile of hers.

"You know, it's kind of funny...I had something I wanted to tell you the second I saw you again."

Diane glance away, "where's y/n? I wish she'd get back here already." Diane's eyes began to glow having them to be dull.

"Oh, she should be here any minute!"

"Hey, wait a second. Who is this y/n, anyway? That women?"

King eyes widened and gasped in shocked of hearing diane words as he began to float towards Diane with a worried expression on his face.