Interview Pt. 1

"And cut!" a voice yelled out, shattering the dramatic atmosphere. The two people who were on the set immediately moved. The blonde haired man crawled off of the hospital bed with the assistance of the Russian actor. The voice called out, almost echoing in the warehouse. "Corey! Raven! Take a seat with the others. The interview is about to start."

"Okay!" Two masculine voices echoed back.

Within moments the sixteen empty seats were filled by the main actors of the series called Breeding in the Academy. Sitting across from the two rows of actors and actress was a woman. Her black hair was pulled back into a high bun, showing the white air pods in her ears. Peridot stud earrings glimmered as her head bopped to the music that played on her phone as she typed something on her iPad. Her signature teardrop ring glimmered on her middle finger. Brown eyes looked up as the last actor sat.

"We ready?" The author spoke with an accent due to rhoticism.

The sixteen nodded as the author paused her music and readied her questions. At the motion of the author's hand, the camera started.

"Welcome to the Breeding in the Academy cast interview part 1," The author smiled. "I'm the author of this alternate universe story of C.L. Stone's Ghostbird series, Azallya. You can call me Lya if my penname is too confusing to say. Sitting across from me are the fifteen main characters. Can you please introduce yourselves?"

The man in the chair closest to me spoke. His carefully shaped hair was now ruffled now that the scene was finished being filmed. "I'm Owen Blackbourne."

The blonde next to him smiled brightly. "I'm Sean Green."

A man with shiny black hair spoke. "Axel Toma."

"Sang Sorenson," the only actress in the group smiled.

"Luke Taylor," the prankster waved at the camera.

"Victor Morgan," The light brown haired man nodded.

"Corey Henshaw," the twin still in bandages around his torso smiled.

His twin nodded. "Brandon Henshaw."

The back row started. The red head flashed a large smile at the camera. "I'm Nathan Griffin, but I'm known as Nate."

"Hi! I'm Marc Weiland." The heterochromatic eyed man cheerily introduced himself.

The man next to him slipped off the fake black frames from his nose to his front shirt pocket. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Dakota- well, Kota Lee."

"Gabriel Coleman," The two toned hair man smiled. "I'm happy to be here today."

"So am I," the least known actor spoke up. "I'm Michelangelo Lyons. You know me mainly by Milo."

"I'm Silas Korba," The large man next to him said quietly in his lilting accent.

"North Taylor," the man in black said as he sipped from his Starbucks Frappuccino drink.

The last man waved with both hands. "Zdravstvuyte (hello.) I'm Yevgeny Ravenstahl, but call me Raven."

The Author smiled, nodding her head. "I'm glad that you guys can talk to me today. You're awfully busy."

Luke chuckled. "Well, you are the one who writes the scenes for us. All of us applaud you for trying to remember to give us lines."

"Thank you, and I try," Author chuckles. "So I have a few questions to ask you before we can continue?" At their nods, she smiled. "If you had to describe yourself as an emoji, what would it be?"

"I'd be the expressionless face because I've mastered the mask. 😑" Owen said with an expressionless face.

sean smiled. "You know me. I got the 😉 flirty face."