To Sing My Love a Sea Shanty

I heard this song and got INSPIRED-
Get ready for Pirates-

The sea breeze filled your nose, supplying a sweet and calm feeling throughout your body. She, the sea, behaved calm today, the waves crashing into you magnificent ship, (insert name of boat here, your choice). Your crew was hard at work, making sure the ship stayed on course to (insert location here; it be real or made up you choose), yelling commands hear and there, though other then that it was alarmingly silent...
Until a small voice poked over the crowd, the voice clearly female.

"There once was a ship that took to sea, the name of the ship was the Billy of tea-"

The voice started. The soft singing voice was sweet and shy, yet loud enough to hear over the crashing waters. It caught your attention quickly, as well as many others.

"Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us tea and sugar and rum-"

It continued, growing quieter until you decided to join. Your voices matches perfectly, harmonizing immediately without even trying... Soon the crew began to sing, dance and even pull instruments.
Something in your stomach brought you closer to this woman, yet you hardly new her name...

What happens going forward... Is up to you...

Yes I finally made it onto Sea Shanty tiktok and I never want to leave-
Anyway! Onto the mysterious female's looks!

Her outfit

Her face (maybe she's a siren, who knows 👀)