Voltron Oc Rp

This one is very special to me! Feel free to rp with me! I have a character for this, here is her description.

Name: Shai Norak
Age: 18
Lived: Earth
Gender: Female
Family: Unknown, Abandoned as a child... But she doesn't know that Keith is her brother
Crush: None... Yet
Sexuality: Bi
Amour Color: Mint
Race: Galra/Human (( Like Keith ))
Looks: Pastel Blue hair, Mint Blue eyes, usually wears crop top sweaters and black ripped jeans and some boots. Skinny but thicc.
Role in Voltron: Sharp Shooter, Like Lance.
Weapon: Rifle

Yeah I know its long. Anyway! Have fun, and as always, here's a scenario.

Here's your scenario:
You, Shai, Lance and Keith are out on patrol. Keith and Shai go one way, you and Lance go the other, deciding it would cover more ground. As you and Lance were talking about something, Keith shouted something over the Intercom in you two's helmets. His com was static, signs already showing that something was wrong. You and Lance rush to find them. Once running into them, you immediately discover that Shai was hit, a large shot wound in her side and chest, Keith bleeding from the head and arm. You can see more galra soliders approaching, the red and blue lion out of sight. You start to panic, thankfully, the rest of the team came to the rescue, but Shai and Keith were loosing blood... And fast.

What do you do?

Yeh. So, S5 of Voltron had me shook, just wanted to say that.