My Hero... (( Rp

Yup, prepare for:
Robbery
Guns
Mental disorders
I declare [ T R I G G E R W A R N I N G ]
Please if any of this offends you, don't report me, just back out. If this intrests you, continue on. Again;
[ T R I G G E R W A R N I N G ]
Thank you.

Also get ready, this is a long scenario, but I have to go into detail so you know what's happening.

Scenario:

You and Shiloh have been friends since the age of 3. You know about her anxiety, but you never let that get in the way of your friendship with her. Sure, she would have her scenes, but your were always there to make it better. Now, she has a service dog, which really helps you kniw when shes about to freak out.
One day, you decided to take her out to a nice lunch in a little cafe downtown. It was a nice day, bright sky, perfect temperature, just a perfect day to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea and some biscuits. After ordering, sitting down, and getting Ryler (( Her service dog )) to sit down, everything was going great! She actually seemed to be in a perfect mood too! Until...
"EVERYBODY DOWN!"
Oh christ...
She immediately looked to you, her eyes wide and glossed over. Oh god.. You quickly pulled her down beneath the table, covering her mouth. You could feel her tears against your skin, but you just had to keep her close...
Ryler laid across her lap, putting pressure against her to help calm her down. You reached for you're phone, thpugh the robbers caught you, aiming their guns. They told you not to move or they would shoot. This triggered something in Shiloh's brain..
You again tried to reach for you're phone as they looked away, but turns out, they were still watching. They shouted something, but all you could hear was the firing of a gun. You prepared yourself for a bullet, closing your eyes tightly, but it never came...  You opened your eyes as you heard Ryler start to bark over and over again. You looked at him, noticing Shiloh was missing. Panicked, you went to look at the attackers, but you only saw Shiloh'S bloodied shirt. You gasped, covering your mouth... Shiloh had taken the blow...

What happens next is up to you...